Le site Bellaciao: coloré, multiple, ou le meilleur cotoie fort heureusement le pire, mélangé, bizarre, picabien et dadaîste, explorant toutes sortes de registres et de régimes rhétoriques, drole et polémiqueur, surréaliste: rencontre d'un parapluie et d'une machine à coudre sur une table de dissection, têtes de Lénine sur le clavier d'un piano Steinway ou Bosendorfer...
FR
ES
185200155 IP
210192357 pages
(since 02/10/2002)
124 connectés
Senal en Vivo
VIDEO
RADIO
FRIENDS SITES
with Bellaciao
Bellaciao hosted by
To rebel is right, to disobey is a duty, to act is necessary !
Bellaciao  mobile version   |   Home  |   About us   |   Donation  |   Links  |   Contact  |   Search
New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush

by : DemocraticUnderground
Monday May 9, 2005 - 03:42
25 comments
JPEG - 34.6 kb

Resolved, that George Walker Bush, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, and the following articles be exhibited to the Senate:

Articles of impeachment exhibited by the House of Representatives of the United States of America in the name of itself and of the people of the United States of America, against George Walker Bush, President of the United States of America, in maintenance and support of its impeachment against him for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Article 1.

In his conduct while President of the United States, George Walker Bush, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in disregard of his constitutional duties as Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces of the United States and to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, willfully, knowingly and without lawful cause or excuse made false, misleading and deceitful statements to the Congress regarding evidence justifying military action against Iraq.

In doing this, George Walker Bush has brought disrepute upon the Presidency, has undermined the integrity of his office, has betrayed his trust as President and has acted in a manner subversive of constitutional government and the rule of law and justice, to the manifest injury of the people of the people of the United States.

Wherefore, by such conduct, George Walker Bush warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.

Article 2.

In his conduct while President of the United States, George Walker Bush, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in disregard of his constitutional duties as Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces of the United States and to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, actively participated in a conspiracy with the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom to mislead and deceive Congress and the Parliament of the United Kingdom regarding evidence justifying military action against Iraq.

In doing this, George Walker Bush has brought disrepute upon the Presidency and the United States, has undermined the integrity of his office, has betrayed his trust as President and has acted in a manner subversive of constitutional government and the rule of law and justice, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.

Wherefore, by such conduct, George Walker Bush warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.

Article 3.

In his conduct while President of the United States, George Walker Bush, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in disregard of his constitutional duties as Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces of the United States and to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, knew or had reason to know of a decision by the Secretary of Defense to divert funds appropriated for action in Afghanistan to develop plans for action in Iraq, and failed to prevent this action even though said action was contrary to appropriations as enacted by the Congress.

In doing this, George Walker Bush has brought disrepute upon the Presidency, has undermined the integrity of his office, has betrayed his trust as President and has acted in a manner grossly derelict of his constitutional duties, to the manifest injury of the people of the people of the United States.

Wherefore, by such conduct, George Walker Bush warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.

Article 4.

In his conduct while President of the United States, George Walker Bush, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in disregard of his constitutional duties as Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces of the United States and to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, directed the falsification and fabrication of evidence and intelligence supporting the case for military action against Iraq.

In doing this, George Walker Bush has brought disrepute upon the Presidency and the United States, has undermined the integrity of his office, has betrayed his trust as President and has acted in a manner subversive of constitutional government and the rule of law and justice, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.

Wherefore, by such conduct, George Walker Bush warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.

Article 5.

Using the powers of the office of President of the United States, George Walker Bush, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in disregard of his constitutional duties as Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces of the United States and to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has engaged in conduct that resulted in misuse and abuse of his high office and contravened the authority of the legislative branch in that, as President, George Walker Bush communicated to the Congress, as per the requirements of Public Law No: 107-243 (Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002) that military action against Iraq was justified because Iraq gave aid and comfort to the perpetrators of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001; even though George Walker Bush knew the evidence that supposedly supported this determination was false and fabricated.

George Walker Bush, in making this communication to the Congress, assumed to himself functions and judgments necessary to the exercise of the power to declare war expressly vested by the Constitution in the Congress.

In doing this, George Walker Bush has brought disrepute upon the Presidency, has undermined the integrity of his office, has betrayed his trust as President and has acted in a manner subversive of constitutional government and the rule of law and justice, to the manifest injury of the people of the people of the United States.

Wherefore, by such conduct, George Walker Bush warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.

Courtesy of a fellow DUer http://www.democraticunderground.co...



Leave a comment
Print this article


Commentaires de l'article
 

> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Monday May 9 - 03:55 - Posted by 3a350861b299cb12...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Tuesday May 10 - 05:49 - Posted by 62e7f034146af3a1...

How many children have been slaughtered for this bs war? One is too many. If their was any justice in this world Bush would suffer the same fate as Mussolini.



> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Monday May 9 - 16:57 - Posted by d25e4dd5162ebfa9...

Resolved: That we tattoo the word "LIAR!" in very large letters onto the forehead of everyone who helped send our kids off to die in Iraq by claiming that Iraq had WMDs, aided Al Qaeda, or had anything to do with 9-11.




> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Monday May 9 - 16:57 - Posted by 2959eb8dfd5c6566...

Old News?

Everyone knows that this war is stinking and criminal , and has known for years... so why is this newsworthy? Because it’s the first material evidence that diplomacy was NEVER an option. That Bush lied to Congress, that intelligence was fabricated to fit the policy, that the deal between the US and the UK to go to war was struck in April 2002, and there was going to be nothing to stop it.

Although Blair wanted desparately to get that second resolution to 1441 from the Security Council just to "make it legal," he took his country to war, knowing it violated international law. Even moreso, the US and UK were so determined to go to war, although they knew it was illegal and unwarranted, they would even create the conditions of war by using UN weapons inspectors to provoke Hussein .

Why Doesn’t Congress DO Something?

Imagine You Are A Member of Congress. Now, pretend you are a Republican. OK, a moderate Republican. And you read this, from a British news source:

"...The invasion’s legality may not be such a big deal for Americans since Bush got his administration and the US military virtually off the hook by opting out of the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague, and bribing and bamboozling smaller countries to sign up to bilateral agreements—whereby Americans would not be prosecuted for war crimes. Further, Congress was persuaded to give the President special powers...." — Linda Heard, British specialist writer on the Middle East, writing from Cairo, May 3, 2005

The special powers that Congress was persuaded to give President Bush was the power of Congress itself!! To make informed decisions based on REAL intelligens, to declare war, to decide the treatment of captives... Only Congress can do this.

I guarantee you, there is no one more angry and insulted by the revelations in these leaked documents than Congress and the House of Representatives, and that goes for BOTH Democrats and Republicans.

MORE:

http://uruknet.info/.?p=11627&h...




> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Monday May 9 - 17:39 - Posted by 723bf434d306d0d1...

The Democrats and Left are not alone in calling for Impeachment. Word is out that George et al are simply screwing anyone who isnt’ them, period. Too obvious, what with 9-11, Halliburton’s pillage, homeless vets and inadequately supplied soldiers. I don’t know if it’ll turn into anything, but a new eruption can be seen at www.billyjack.com. A call for Impeachment and withdrawl from Iraq from "the Heartland".

Well, one way or another, I’m not taking this shit. Not now that I got wind of what was going on all those decades. The U.S. Government is a cultist organization that has been farming the rest of us, while slaughtering foreigners.

And screw "government" generally. Who is one person to tell another what to do? No one at all, that’s who. I’m not signing any Suicide Pacts with deluded lawyers, zealots, deevolved academics and an ingorant public.



> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Monday May 9 - 17:58 - Posted by adcc012a5601101f...

Impeach?-how about getting the locals with pitchforks and torchs tonite,along with a strong rope.
Impeach the bastard for what LIEING?Smarten-up-that would not stick in court-sentence to small for this Village idiot.How about pinning the WTC bombing on the puke!He and along with his Jews thugs did it—I say hang the bastard nearest the tallest water tower or release Saddam and let him deal with this Jackass Bushite!




> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Monday May 9 - 18:51 - Posted by 48304979c1e67db4...

And you are going to get a republican-controled house and senate to do this how?




> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Monday May 9 - 19:29 - Posted by 444aff2ed7e078fd...

By reminding all members of Congress that they’re sworn to uphold the constitution, and if they don’t- it’s TREASON.

Both the House and Senate are in session til Memorial Day, then they go back to home districts for 4 days (May 31-June 3)

Since most people can’t make it to DC to protest, why not give ’em hell when they return home for the week? Take the week off work and give your CongressCritters a piece of your mind.



> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Monday May 9 - 19:10 - Posted by 855ce5c7e7ba1183...

Bush is a traitor and is guilty of serious crimes against humanity. Why stop at impeachment?
Killing hundreds of thousands so his friends could reap billions in profits is a crime worthy of the most serious penalty. In fact, Bush is now the world’s leading terrorist!




> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Monday May 9 - 19:18 - Posted by fa15e807419754e4...

What did he say? We have an old poster in Texas..... Wanted Dead or Alive..... Where’s the posse at? Impeachment sounds rather too nice for a mass murderer.



> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Monday May 9 - 22:50 - Posted by 444aff2ed7e078fd...

> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Monday May 9 - 22:10 - Posted by ec1ce8a6e83867b2...

You need to add VP Dick Cheney to your Impeachment Resolution. If not he would become president. He was part of the conspiracy.

Dennis the Menace.




> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Monday May 9 - 22:33 - Posted by b5fe802f53c6fbe1...

Clinton had impeachment proceedings against him for lying about sex. No one died because of this. The evidence of prior knowledge of the 911 attack has been mounting even though the government is going to unprcedented levels to classify anything that might contradict the official story. Bin Laden is still free while 1600+ Americans and untold tens of thousands of Iraqies have died. We are getting ready to do a ’regime change’ in Iran. Condi Rice supressed the report of worldwide terrorist attacks because the numbers prove our actions have only made things far worse than they ever were before. We have homosexual callboys posing as journalists and getting unprecedented access to the White House, possibly even overnight stays. Dick Cheney still maintains Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Rumsfelds convoluted rhetoric just adds to the confusion and disinformation. The ’liberals’ in Congress have mostly kowtowed to the conservatives heavy handed pushing of this agenda, most likely in fear of being voted out of office and losing ’power’. What ever happened to truth and honesty? Remember it is not a lie if you believe it is the truth!
Our Government is completely out of hand. Unprecedented spending, levels of secerecy, demanding ’intelligence’ that fits the official agenda then blaming others (successfully!) when the lies are exposed, approving of torture (from the top on down) and then blaming the problem on a few ’misguided’ soldiers, restricting babkruptcy when studies have shown almost half are due to medical related problems, approving of interest rates of up to 30+%, deliberately restricting demonstrators who disagree to zones where the demonstators are ’invisible’. These are just the tip of the iceberg!
I am not bashing the Republicans, the Democrats are just as bad when it comes to cover ups and disinformation. Without honesty, integrity and the ability to act based on hard facts rather than opinion or manufactured disinformation AMERICA has fallen from the "Leader of the free World" toward a very dangerous and unstable fascist theocracy.
WAKE THE F*** UP AND GET INVOLVED!!! Look beyond the network news and what your politicians are telling you to think! Question the ’facts’ and demand hard evidence. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!




> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Tuesday May 10 - 04:34 - Posted by 62337a3f229ed6bb...

W., Cheney, Rummy, Condy,et al. are the world’s greatest terrorists. They are All mass murderers!!
They are insurgents in our Country (we didn’t vote for them, they are imposing themselves on us and causing death and destruction everywhere)! Someday, they will have to meet their maker and I wouldn’t want to be them when that happens.
They kill quickly, with their bombs/wars, and slowly by the poverty they induce, and ALL the while they have parties @ the Ranch to celebrate their success.
SICK DOESN"T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THIS GROUP!!




> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Tuesday May 10 - 04:35 - Posted by 62337a3f229ed6bb...

W., Cheney, Rummy, Condy,et al. are the world’s greatest terrorists. They are All mass murderers!!
They are insurgents in our Country (we didn’t vote for them, they are imposing themselves on us and causing death and destruction everywhere)! Someday, they will have to meet their maker and I wouldn’t want to be them when that happens.
They kill quickly, with their bombs/wars, and slowly by the poverty they induce, and ALL the while they have parties @ the Ranch to celebrate their success.
SICK DOESN"T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THIS GROUP!!




> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Tuesday May 10 - 05:48 - Posted by 84acfbf47f5f5af8...

You are right on in every respect.
BUT, IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE CHENEY IS LAUGHING AT YOU. BUSH IS A PUPPET. THERE IS NOONE IN DC WHO CAN TAKE UP YOUR CAUSE. IMPEACHMENT? FORGET IT
hal oleary who counts for nothing/




> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Tuesday May 10 - 17:29 - Posted by 6c29b20d80d88f74...

Seems a tad more serious than a blow job, wouldn’t you say? Now who in the House or on the Judiciary Committee has the balls to present these articles?




> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Tuesday May 10 - 17:57 - Posted by 1e6db7072d331463...

Have you never heard of the Vote to Impeach organiztion, or the Impeach Bush organiztion???? ALL OF THESE CHARGES AND MORE, WORSE, AGAINST NOT ONLY BUSH BUT CHENEY, RUMSFELD, and many others in the Bush Administration, HAVE BEEN MADE, AS OF 2 YEARS AGO. There are over 4 MILLION AMERICAN CIITIZENS WHO HAVE ALREADY SIGNED THIS PETITION, MORE THAN 40 TIMES THE NUMBER REQUIRED TO START ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT!!!!

THE CO-CONSPIRATORS, THE REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP AND MAJORITY IN BOTH THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE, WILL NOT ALLOW THE ARTICLES TO COME TO THE FLOOR. THEY DO NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ARTICLES AND PETITIONS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED AND RECEIVED RIGHT INTO THE HANDS OF ALL PERTINENT LEADERS, COMMITTEE CHAIRMEN, ETC. BUT THEY HAVE BEEN. MORE THAN ONCE.

The lawful, mandatory process of impeachment could also now include ELECTIONS FRAUD AND FALSIFICATION OF ELECTION RESULTS NATIONWIDE, AS HAS BEEN PROVEN, IN 2004. BUSH LOST!!! IT IS OFFICIAL.

THE AMERICAN BROADCAST MEDIA WILL NOT AIR THE FACTS. THE AMERICAN PRESS WILL NOT PRINT THE FACTS. THE CONGRESS WILL NOT ALLOW IMPEACHMENT TO BEGIN, NO MATTER HOW MANY CITIZENS SIGN HOW MANY PETITIONS.

ISN’T IT TIME FOR THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE REST OF THE WORLD TO REFUSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH BUSH? WITHOUT THEIR CONTINUING TO PRETEND THAT HE IS NOT AN ILLEGAL DICTATOR, HE AND HIS WHOLE CADRE OF CONSPIRATORS COULD NOT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS. HE HAS NEVER BEEN ELECTED AS PRESIDENT: EVERY THING HE HAS DONE IN THAT OFFICE HAS THEREFORE BEEN AN ILLEGAL ACT OF FRAUD AND TREASON!!!!

HOW ABOUT EVERYONE OUT THERE WHERE THE TRUTH IS AVAILABLE LENDING US A HAND??? JUST QUIT. ALL WHO OPPOSE THIS ILLEGAL GOVERNMENT AND WHAT IT HAS DONE AND INTENDS TO DO, JUST QUIT. EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE, GO HOME; REFUSE TO WORK; REFUSE TO BUY ANYTHING; REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING; JUST QUIT. NO POLICE ON DUTY, NO SERVICES, NO NURSES OR DOCTORS, NO OFFICE WORKERS, NO CLERKS, NO WAITER OR WAITRESSES, NO COOKS, NO FACTORY WORKERS, NO PLUMBERS OR BUILDERS OR MECHANICS, NO ANYONE WORKING TO SUSTAIN THE GOVERNMENTS AND CORPORATIONS THAT ARE STILL ENABLING THIS TO GO ON.

IT IS NOT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO HAVE PUT BUSH IN POWER. IT IS THE BIG-MONEY, BIG-BUSINESS, MILITARY, INDUSTRIAL, BANKING, ARISTOCRACY, AND TRANS-NATIONAL CORPORATIONS CARTEL: BUSH’S REICH IS A WAR OF OPPOSITION AGAINST ALL OF THE WORKING PEOPLES OF THIS WORLD, FOR AND BY THE ULTRA-WEALTHY FEW. IT IS THE ULTIMATE CLASS WAR, AND WE, THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES, ARE POWERLESS TO STOP IT WITHOUT THE HELP AND SOLIDARITY OF ALL THE WORKING AND SOCIALLY AWARE PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL HUMANITY, PLEASE LET US ALL WORK BY QUITTING TO BRING THE BUSNINESS OF THIS WORLD TO A HALT UNTIL THE BUSINESS OF PUTTING ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE BUSH GOVERNMENT BEHIND BARS IS DONE. AND LET US INCLUDE WITH THEM ALL THOSE WHO COLLABORATED WITH THEM IN OTHER NATIONS, SUCH AS BRITAIN, AUSTRALIA, ITALY, POLAND, ROMANIA, BULGARIA, UZBEKISTAN, PAKISTAN ESPECIALLY, AND SO ON.

PLEASE LET US JOIN TOGETHER IN AN ABSOLUTE, SOCIETAL, GLOBAL STRIKE-WITHOUT-END, UNTIL ALL THE PRO-BUSH WAR MONGERS, IN GOVERNMENTS, CASTLES, PRIVATE MANSIONS, BANKS AND BOARDROOMS, EXECUTIVE SUITES AND MILITARY HEADQUARTERS THE WORLD OVER HAVE BEEN PUT IN PRISON FOR GOOD. THEN, IN SOLIDARITY, LET US, THE PEACE-HUNGERING MAJORITY OF THE HUMAN RACE, FIND THE WILL AND THE MEANS TO MAKE IT UNIVERSALLY ILLEGAL FOR ANYONE WHO ACTIVELY WANTS AND SEEKS POSITIONS OF POWER TO EVER HAVE ANY SUCH AGAIN. LET US FINALLY LEARN THE LESSON, GAIN THE WISDOM TO KNOW THAT ONLY THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT OR SEEK POWER OVER THE LIVES OF OTHERS ARE EVER FIT TO WIELD IT. LET US BEGIN TO CHOOSE THE HUMBLE AND THE WISE TO LEAD US.




> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Thursday May 12 - 00:14 - Posted by ada69c70064af391...

Let me guess, your pissed! Drink a coke and relax. As long as you guys go off half cocked no one listens to you. You become hysterical and comical not worth listening too. Do us all a favor and gather your thoughts and concerns in a resonable manner.



> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Wednesday May 11 - 02:01 - Posted by 2959eb8dfd5c6566...

Mislead on Iraq?




> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Wednesday May 11 - 21:05 - Posted by 88d9c68a0b5187ab...

So this photograph proves nothing on WMDs. If the person who posted this had a point, it wasn’t much of one. Bush is guilty and we all know it.



> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Wednesday May 11 - 06:30 - Posted by 36476ada61bcf103...

Did he actually SAY that Saddam Hussein was connected to the 9/11 attacks? My memory is that he did everything possible to /imply/ that there was a connection, but that he never actually SAID so.

Love to be proven wrong ...




> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Thursday May 12 - 18:21 - Posted by fa15e807419754e4...

Cheney said it repeatedly..... I’m not sure if GW actually said it himself he just left it to the attack dog.



> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Friday May 13 - 02:08 - Posted by f71f5f0d3eb9e315...

"Before sept 11 the world thought Saddam Hussein could be contained"
George W Bush

Clearly Cheney must be impeached as well. His energy task force documents March 2001 contained maps of Iraq.



> New Evidence of Conspiracy to Mislead on Iraq Weapons Evidence Warrants Impeachment of George W Bush
Monday May 30 - 20:06 - Posted by d1d5c35af51b7963...

Practically all of the Republican senators have already immunized Bush against any sort of impeachment, prosecution, and even from some investigation concerning his lies which led to the invasion and occupation of Iraq. They applaud his "leadership", and endlessly talk about our "brave troops" as a distraction from the illegal and immoral destruction of Iraqi infrastructure, the death of 100,000 Iraqis, the billions of dollars that have gone "missing" and the fake "sovereignty" imposed on Iraq by the Bush War Hawk Neoconservatives. They think that the torture and abuse of Abu Ghraib was a prank because they really think that Moslem infidels should be castigated or slaughtered with impunity.

No apology, no regret, has ever been issued by Bush for any of his war crimes. No tear has been shed for the soldiers that followed his orders, like good soldiers do, and died as a consequence. No apology, no regret has ever been issued by Bush for killing 100,000 Iraqis. In fact he hasn’t even bothered to count their dead. It’s all just "collateral damage."

Does anyone see any Republican mentioning "impeachment?" Does anyone see any Republican demanding a full account of missing funds of the Pentagon, the military in Iraq, the puppet "government" in Iraq? Does anyone know of any serious effort by the Bush administration to send all the Millennium corporation executives to jail?

Did anyone ever hear Bush say "OOPS, I goofed by declaring war on Iraq?" Did anyone ever hear Bush say, "I’m sorry. I was wrong."? Does anyone know of any timetable for getting out of Iraq? Does anyone believe Bush is building several permanent air bases in Iraq, and the largest U.S. embassy in the world in one of Saddam’s palace, because he will soon be leaving?
Does anyone believe the any contractors, the Millennium Corporation minions, the "advisors", the foreign mercenaries, the gung-ho military commanders, have ANY plans to leave Iraq? How long is "permanent?"







Iran’s lost billions: Tejarat Aria Gostar Iranian Navid Co may have questions to
Thursday 28 - 15:13
by kanopia
Christophe Mazurier lobbies for U.S. model for financing arts
Thursday 28 - 14:14
by hyuem
A Nation of Monday Morning Quarterbacks
Monday 11 - 21:26
by Richard John Stapleton
Nuclear Weapons Ban & BDS to save world from Nuclear, Poverty & Climate threats
Monday 11 - 09:20
by Dr Gideon Polya
Top Australian columnist loses job for criticizing latest Israeli Gaza Massacre
Friday 8 - 07:52
by Dr Gideon Polya
WW1, ongoing Palestinian Genocide, latest Israeli Gaza Massacre & Western lies
Tuesday 5 - 15:20
by Dr Gideon Polya
Weapons System offered to Hamas and the People of Gaza
Monday 4 - 15:57
by William Morgan
Israel’s Attempted Genocide Must Fail: Lessons from Genocide in ’Canada’
Monday 4 - 05:20
by Denis Rancourt
BEYOND THE EURO: THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE
Saturday 2 - 15:34
by Co-ordinating of the Left against the euro, Italy
letter of august to president Obama
Friday 1 - 09:36
by kakine
55 anti-racist Australian MPs condemn Israel’s Gaza Massacre and war crimes
Thursday 31 - 08:31
by Dr Gideon Polya
2 comments
Hell, No—We won’t go! We won’t fight for Texaco!! - Rebellion in *west* Ukraine
Wednesday 30 - 21:47
by Daniel Patrick Welch
Tejarat Aria Gostar Iranian Navid Co.: Why the end of sanctions against Iran may
Wednesday 30 - 17:59
"I got my eyes on your fatty"
Tuesday 29 - 04:28
by BenAMarine
"If I forget about them, may God forget about me"
Monday 28 - 19:12
by Daniel Patrick Welch
1 comment
Refutation of false Zionist one-liners behind the latest Israeli Gaza Massacre
Saturday 26 - 00:21
by Dr Gideon Polya
IS RELIGION HUMANITY’S DEADLIEST INVENTION?
Friday 25 - 12:46
by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
Israeli Gaza Massacre: Nobel Laureates & others call for arms embargo on Israel
Monday 21 - 02:44
by Dr Gideon Polya
1 comment
Escalation of Shelling in Eastern Ukraine by Kviv After Tragic Crash...
Sunday 20 - 20:11
by Roger Annis
Malaysian Airlines MH17 atrocity & ongoing Apartheid Israeli Gaza Massacre
Saturday 19 - 03:56
by Dr Gideon Polya
On How Reality Happens
Tuesday 15 - 15:50
by Richard John Stapleton
The world must stop Apartheid Israel’s latest massacre of Palestinians in Gaza
Saturday 12 - 09:20
by Dr Gideon Polya
REVOLT (peacefully): Open Letter to Young People over $220 trillion Carbon Debt
Friday 11 - 02:58
by Dr Gideon Polya
$10 trillion per year increased Carbon Debt for young people & doomed (?) planet
Tuesday 8 - 02:52
by Dr Gideon Polya
Truth Crushed to Earth: Why Ukraine, as part of a global struggle, won’t be solv
Monday 7 - 21:57
by Daniel Patrick Welch
1 comment
letter of july to president Obama
Friday 4 - 21:41
by kakine
Horrendous global deaths means make Fourth of July Independence from America Day
Friday 4 - 09:09
by Dr Gideon Polya
BOYCOTT HOBBY LOBBY
Thursday 3 - 04:30
by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
A report on the Hindu nationalist circuit in the United States
Tuesday 1 - 11:51
THE SUPREME COURT OF THE CORPORATE INTERESTS
Tuesday 1 - 02:16
by David R. Hoffman, Pravda.Ru Legal Editor
2 comments
Important book review: "Capital in the Twenty-First Century" by Thomas Piketty
Tuesday 1 - 01:26
by Dr Gideon Polya
4% pa Global Wealth Tax to stop the 17M pa Global Avoidable Mortality Holocaust
Friday 27 - 09:30
by Dr Gideon Polya
Was Invading Iraq the Worst Decision in US History?
Monday 23 - 21:43
by Richard John Stapleton
IRAQ, ISIS, AND INTERVENTION: JUST WHAT IS GOING ON?
Saturday 21 - 15:37
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
Iraqi hydrocarbon prize of U.S. invasion in danger
Friday 20 - 09:37
by Nicola Nasser
1 comment
Antagonizing Palestinians, Australia’s linguistic blunder snowballs
Tuesday 17 - 20:09
by Nicola Nasser
THE WEST DECLARES on IRAQ
Monday 16 - 20:04
by SON OF A BUSH
GENOCIDE, GREAT WARS, AND OTHER HUMAN DEPRAVITY
Monday 16 - 15:33
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
The Jewish Plan For the Middle East and Beyond
Sunday 15 - 18:12
by Gilad Atzmon
A Clear Message to ISIS Leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
Saturday 14 - 17:31
by Willam Morgan
2 comments

home | webmaster



Follow-up of the site's activity
RSS Bellaciao En


rss FR / rss IT / rss ES



Bellaciao hosted by DRI

It is the responsibility of the intellectual to speak the truth and to expose lies. Noam Chomsky
Facebook Twitter Google+
DAZIBAO
Neo-Nazis and far-right protesters in Ukraine 3 live-stream
Friday 24 January
2 comments
The far-right in Ukraine are acting as the vanguard of a protest movement that is being reported as pro-democracy. The situation on the ground is not as simple as pro-EU and trade versus pro-Putin and Russian hegemony in the region. When US Senator John McCain dined with Ukraine’s opposition leaders in December, he shared a table and later a stage with the leader of the extreme far-right Svoboda party Oleh Tyahnybok. This is Oleh Tyahnybok, he has claimed a "Moscow-Jewish mafia" (...)
read more...
Hugo Chavez is dead (video live)
Wednesday 6 March
by : Collective BELLACIAO
President Hugo Chavez companeros venezueliano died after a long battle with cancer.
read more...
International initiative to stop the war in Syria Yes to democracy, no to foreign intervention!
Thursday 13 December
Your support here: http://www.peaceinsyria.org/support.php We, the undersigned, who are part of an international civil society increasingly worried about the awful bloodshed of the Syrian people, are supporting a political initiative based on the results of a fact-finding mission which some of our colleagues undertook to Beirut and Damascus in September 2012. This initiative consists in calling for a delegation of highranking personalities and public figures to go to Syria in order to (...)
read more...
THE KU KLUX KLAN ONCE AGAIN CONTROLS INDIANA
Monday 12 November
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
7 comments
At first glance, the results of America’s 2012 election appear to be a triumph for social, racial, and economic justice and progress in the United States: California voters passed a proposition requiring the rich to shoulder their fair share of the tax burden; Two states, Colorado and Washington, legalized the recreational use of marijuana, while Massachusetts approved the use of marijuana for medical purposes; Washington and two other states, Maine and Maryland, legalized same-sex (...)
read more...
I’VE DECIDED TO "WASTE" MY VOTE
Sunday 28 October
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
In a 2004 episode of Comedy Central’s animated series South Park, an election was held to determine whether the new mascot for the town’s elementary school would be a “giant douche” or a “turd sandwich.” Confronted with these two equally unpalatable choices, one child, Stan Marsh, refused to vote at all, which resulted in his ostracization and subsequent banishment from the town. Although this satirical vulgarity was intended as a commentary on the two (...)
read more...
HIGHER EDUCATION IN AMERICA: DREAM OR NIGHTMARE? PART IV
Friday 28 September
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
1 comment
PART I PART II PART III If there is one major inconsistency in life, it is that young people who know little more than family, friends and school are suddenly, at the age of eighteen, supposed to decide what they want to do for the rest of their lives. Unfortunately, because of their limited life experiences, the illusions they have about certain occupations do not always comport to the realities. I discovered this the first time I went to college. About a year into my studies, I (...)
read more...
HIGHER EDUCATION IN AMERICA: DREAM OR NIGHTMARE? PART III
Friday 28 September
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
PART I PART II PART IV Disillusioned with the machinations of so-called “traditional” colleges, I became an adjunct instructor at several “for-profit” colleges. Thanks largely to the power and pervasiveness of the Internet, “for-profit” colleges (hereinafter for-profits) have become a growing phenomenon in America. They have also been the subject of much political debate and the focus of a Frontline special entitled College Inc. Unlike traditional (...)
read more...
HIGHER EDUCATION IN AMERICA: DREAM OR NIGHTMARE? PART II
Friday 28 September
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
PART I PART III PART IV Several years ago, a young lady came into the college where I was teaching to inquire about a full-time instructor’s position in the sociology department. She was advised that only adjunct positions were available. Her response was, “No thanks. Once an adjunct, always an adjunct.” Her words still echo in my mind. Even as colleges and universities raise their tuition costs, they are relying more and more on adjunct instructors. Adjuncts are (...)
read more...
HIGHER EDUCATION IN AMERICA: DREAM OR NIGHTMARE? PART I
Friday 28 September
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
PART II PART III PART IV When The Bill of Rights was added to the United States Constitution over two hundred years ago, Americans were blessed with many rights considered to be “fundamental.” One conspicuously missing, however, was the right to an education. This was not surprising given the tenor of the times. America was primarily an agrarian culture, and education, especially higher education, was viewed as a privilege reserved for the children of the rich and (...)
read more...
ONE SOLITARY LIFE, PART TWO
Monday 30 July
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
3 comments
If there is one universal question that haunts all human beings at some point in their lives, it is, “Why do we die?” Death, after all, is the great illogic. It ultimately claims all, the rich and the poor, the mighty and the small, the good and the evil. Death also has the capability to make most human pursuits—such as the quest for wealth, fame and power—vacuous and fleeting. Given this reality, I have often wondered why so many people are still willing to (...)
read more...
HOW MUCH CORRUPTION CAN DEMOCRACY ENDURE?
Thursday 28 June
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
6 comments
How much corruption can a “democracy” endure before it ceases to be a democracy? If five venal, mendacious, duplicitous, amoral, biased and (dare I say it) satanic Supreme Court “justices”—John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas and Anthony Kennedy—have their way, America will soon find out. In several previous articles for Pravda.Ru, I have consistently warned how the Supreme Court’s 2010 Citizens United decision is one of the (...)
read more...
DEMOCRACY IN THE HANDS OF IDIOTS, PART TWO
Tuesday 12 June
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
1 comment
Imagine, if you will, that the United States government passes a law banning advertisers from sponsoring commercials on Rush Limbaugh’s radio show or Rupert Murdoch’s Fox (Faux) “News” Network. On one hand, there would be two decided advantages to this ban: The National IQ would undoubtedly increase several percentage points, and manipulative pseudo-journalists would no longer be able to appeal to the basest instincts in human nature for ratings and profit while (...)
read more...
DEMOCRACY IN THE HANDS OF IDIOTS
Thursday 7 June
by : David R. Hoffman, Pravda.Ru Legal Editor
4 comments
LIVE, from the State that brought you Senator Joseph McCarthy, Wisconsin voters now proudly present, fresh from his recall election victory, Governor Scott Walker! At first glance, it is almost unfathomable that anyone with a modicum of intelligence would have voted to retain Scott Walker as Wisconsin’s governor. This, after all, is a man who openly declared he is trying to destroy the rights of workers through a “divide and conquer” strategy; who received 61% of the (...)
read more...
PEOPLE WITHOUT SOULS
Tuesday 13 March
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
2 comments
A question I’ve frequently been asked since I began writing for Pravda.Ru in 2003 is, “Why did you become disillusioned with the practice of law?” This question is understandable, particularly since, in most people’s minds, being an attorney is synonymous with wealth and political power. I’ve always been reluctant to answer this question for fear it will discourage conscientious and ethical people from pursuing careers in the legal profession—a (...)
read more...
MAY GOD DAMN WALL STREET, THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND THE SUPREME COURT
Monday 13 February
by : David R. Hoffman, Pravda.Ru Legal Editor
3 comments
Don’t say I didn’t warn you. In my article The Greatest Threat to America, I stated that the five so-called “conservative” members of the United States Supreme Court—Scalia, Thomas, Alito, Roberts and Kennedy—“have destroyed American democracy and its fundamental freedoms more ruthlessly and effectively than any terrorist group in the world” (Pravda.Ru 01/27/2010). They accomplished this in the 2010 case of Citizens United v. Federal (...)
read more...