Le site Bellaciao: coloré, multiple, ou le meilleur cotoie fort heureusement le pire, mélangé, bizarre, picabien et dadaîste, explorant toutes sortes de registres et de régimes rhétoriques, drole et polémiqueur, surréaliste: rencontre d'un parapluie et d'une machine à coudre sur une table de dissection, têtes de Lénine sur le clavier d'un piano Steinway ou Bosendorfer...
FR
ES
Senal en Vivo
VIDEO
RADIO
FRIENDS SITES
with Bellaciao
Bellaciao hosted by
To rebel is right, to disobey is a duty, to act is necessary !
Bellaciao  mobile version   |   Home  |   About us   |   Donation  |   Links  |   Contact  |   Search
Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"

by : Greg Szymanski
Monday June 13, 2005 - 11:59
31 comments

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/article...

Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job" Greg Szymanski June 12, 2005

A former chief economist in the Labor Department during President Bush’s first term now believes the official story about the collapse of the WTC is ’bogus,’ saying it is more likely that a controlled demolition destroyed the Twin Towers and adjacent Building No. 7.

"If demolition destroyed three steel skyscrapers at the World Trade Center on 9/11, then the case for an ’inside job’ and a government attack on America would be compelling," said Morgan Reynolds, Ph.D, a former member of the Bush team who also served as director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis headquartered in Dallas, TX.

Reynolds, now a professor emeritus at Texas A&M University, also believes it’s ’next to impossible’ that 19 Arab Terrorists alone outfoxed the mighty U.S. military, adding the scientific conclusions about the WTC collapse may hold the key to the entire mysterious plot behind 9/11.

"It is hard to exaggerate the importance of a scientific debate over the cause(s) of the collapse of the twin towers and building 7," said Reynolds this week from his offices at Texas A&M. "If the official wisdom on the collapses is wrong, as I believe it is, then policy based on such erroneous engineering analysis is not likely to be correct either. The government’s collapse theory is highly vulnerable on its own terms. Only professional demolition appears to account for the full range of facts associated with the collapse of the three buildings.

"More importantly, momentous political and social consequences would follow if impartial observers concluded that professionals imploded the WTC. Meanwhile, the job of scientists, engineers and impartial researchers everywhere is to get the scientific and engineering analysis of 9/11 right."

However, Reynolds said "getting it right in today’s security state’ remains challenging because he claims explosives and structural experts have been intimidated in their analyses of the collapses of 9/11.

From the beginning, the Bush administration claimed that burning jet fuel caused the collapse of the towers. Although many independent investigators have disagreed, they have been hard pressed to disprove the government theory since most of the evidence was removed by FEMA prior to independent investigation.

Critics claim the Bush administration has tried to cover-up the evidence and the recent 9/11 Commission has failed to address the major evidence contradicting the official version of 9/11.

Some facts demonstrating the flaws in the government jet fuel theory include:

— Photos showing people walking around in the hole in the North Tower where 10,000 gallons of jet fuel supposedly was burning..

— When the South Tower was hit, most of the North Tower’s flames had already vanished, burning for only 16 minutes, making it relatively easy to contain and control without a total collapse.

— The fire did not grow over time, probably because it quickly ran out of fuel and was suffocating, indicating without added explosive devices the firs could have been easily controlled.

— FDNY fire fighters still remain under a tight government gag order to not discuss the explosions they heard, felt and saw. FAA personnel are also under a similar 9/11 gag order.

— Even the flawed 9/11 Commission Report acknowledges that "none of the [fire] chiefs present believed that a total collapse of either tower was possible."

— Fire had never before caused steel-frame buildings to collapse except for the three buildings on 9/11, nor has fire collapsed any steel high rise since 9/11.

— The fires, especially in the South Tower and WTC-7, were relatively small.

— WTC-7 was unharmed by an airplane and had only minor fires on the seventh and twelfth floors of this 47-story steel building yet it collapsed in less than 10 seconds.

— WTC-5 and WTC-6 had raging fires but did not collapse despite much thinner steel beams.

— In a PBS documentary, Larry Silverstein, the WTC leaseholder, told the fire department commander on 9/11 about WTC-7 that. "may be the smartest thing to do is pull it," slang for demolish it.

— It’s difficult if not impossible for hydrocarbon fires like those fed by jet fuel (kerosene) to raise the temperature of steel close to melting.

Despite the numerous holes in the government story, the Bush administration has brushed aside or basically ignored any and all critics. Mainstream experts, speaking for the administration, offer a theory essentially arguing that an airplane impact weakened each structure and an intense fire thermally weakened structural components, causing buckling failures while allowing the upper floors to pancake onto the floors below.

One who supports the official account is Thomas Eager, professor of materials engineering and engineering systems at MIT. He argues that the collapse occurred by the extreme heat from the fires, causing the loss of loading-bearing capacity on the structural frame.

Eagar points out the steel in the towers could have collapsed only if heated to the point where it "lost 80 percent of its strength," or around 1,300 degrees Fahrenheit. Critics claim his theory is flawed since the fires did not appear to be intense and widespread enough to reach such high temperatures.

Other experts supporting the official story claim the impact of the airplanes, not the heat, weakened the entire structural system of the towers, but critics contend the beams on floors 94-98 did not appear severely weakened, much less the entire structural system.

Further complicating the matter, hard evidence to fully substantiate either theory since evidence is lacking due to FEMA’s quick removal of the structural steel before it could be analyzed. Even though the criminal code requires that crime scene evidence be kept for forensic analysis, FEMA had it destroyed or shipped overseas before a serious investigation could take place.

And even more doubt is cast over why FEMA acted so swiftly since coincidentally officials had arrived the day before the 9/11 attacks at New York’s Pier 29 to conduct a war game exercise, named "Tripod II."

Besides FEMA’s quick removal of the debris, authorities considered the steel quite valuable as New York City officials had every debris truck tracked on GPS and even fired one truck driver who took an unauthorized lunch break.

In a detailed analysis just released supporting the controlled demolition theory, Reynolds presents a compelling case.

"First, no steel-framed skyscraper, even engulfed in flames hour after hour, had ever collapsed before. Suddenly, three stunning collapses occur within a few city blocks on the same day, two allegedly hit by aircraft, the third not," said Reynolds. "These extraordinary collapses after short-duration minor fires made it all the more important to preserve the evidence, mostly steel girders, to study what had happened.

"On fire intensity, consider this benchmark: A 1991 FEMA report on Philadelphia’s Meridian Plaza fire said that the fire was so energetic that ’beams and girders sagged and twisted, but despite this extraordinary exposure, the columns continued to support their loads without obvious damage.’ Such an intense fire with consequent sagging and twisting steel beams bears no resemblance to what we observed at the WTC."

After considering both sides of the 9/11 debate and after thoroughly sifting through all the available material, Reynolds concludes the government story regarding all four plane crashes on 9/11 remains highly suspect.

"In fact, the government has failed to produce significant wreckage from any of the four alleged airliners that fateful day. The familiar photo of the Flight 93 crash site in Pennsylvania shows no fuselage, engine or anything recognizable as a plane, just a smoking hole in the ground," said Reynolds. "Photographers reportedly were not allowed near the hole. Neither the FBI nor the National Transportation Safety Board have investigated or produced any report on the alleged airliner crashes."



Leave a comment
Print this article


Commentaires de l'article
 

> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Monday June 13 - 21:16 - Posted by 9541471de4ede1b0...

It is all an Israli and Bush/Saudi plot to take away your freedom. They are all Lizard people from another planet hell bent on world domination and slavery. The CIA planted the explosives with the help of Gordon Liddy, Karl Rove and other neo-con lizards. I know this is true because I saw a memo on it when I was abducted by aliens. Don’t forget do drink the cool-aid from the half empty glass.




> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Tuesday June 14 - 22:33 - Posted by 1891669b6369724c...

THE GROUND SHAKE PRECEDING THE COLLAPSE OF WTC-1 [The pool of molten steel seen one week after the collapse could only mean that nuclear devices were used to bring down the World Trade Center. The micro nuclear devices (most likely manufactured in Israel), were placed underground at the base of the support beams. They were detonated immediately before the collapse of each tower, which this seismic graph shows. This is smoking gun evidence of government involvement.

Seismic Evidence Points to Underground Explosions Causing WTC Collapse



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Wednesday June 15 - 21:17 - Posted by 8186937e39253183...

my Dear,Unconditional LOVE is the Answer,all else is illusion.



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Thursday June 16 - 01:04 - Posted by a7854488c9387761...

Thank you for sharing.



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Monday June 13 - 21:20 - Posted by 62337a3f229ed6bb...

ANYONE who watched how "perfectly" those buildings came down should have no doubt that this was a demolition! Also ask why our Military let the Pentagon supposedly get hit and the supposedly hijacked planes fly around all that time without jets sent to follow them.
I say what evidence do we have that it WAS terrorists and not an inside job? Probably about as much evidence as we have that the 2004 Election was not stolen...NONE!!!




> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Monday June 13 - 22:10 - Posted by 9541471de4ede1b0...

As a commercial pilot out of D.C. I’d like to educate you on this a litttle. First the D.C. no fly areas were not enforced by military aircraft prior to 9-11. FCC ground traffic control was the primary coordinating agency and they are on record with appropriate alerts - so much for your theory of "our Military let the Pentagon supposedly get hit" (by the way it did get hit - not supposedly - I saw the damage first hand and my wife works down the street, heard the aircraft engine noise and saw the damage right after the hit). The limited amount of remaining 757 airframe and aircraft debris was collected and transported to investigation and reconstruction as is standard FAA procedure for any aircraft incident.

With regard to the WTC I have no first hand information, but know the aircrafts were lost from inventory and there were at least 10 independent photos or videos of them hitting the buildings. Airport security video tapes show the hijackers going through security and boarding the planes in question. Bin Laden himself has admitted they were behind the attack and is on video tape acknowledging this. Buy yourself a T.V. and pay attention. Better yet, get a copy of the 9-11 commission report, it documents all this adnauseum. The report includes investigation records from real experts who meticulously sifted throught the physical evidence.

Last but not least, exactly what happened to the people who were manifested on the three aircraft? How did verified remains of passengers shown on tape boarding the aircraft get to the crash sites? How did the black boxes from flight 77 get into the Pentagon? There are numerous tapes and accounts of conversations from those actually on the planes made from cell phones. Many of the conversations were to relatives and loved ones who confirm the calls were authentic. These victims stated the planes were hijacked and in the Penn. incident, took action.

Before you continue in your delusional beliefs, I highly suggest you read the in-depth study and analysis done by Purdue University on the 9-11 aircraft with the assistance of IBM’s supercomputing group on the topic (hardly government conspiracy members). It’s the definitive model for scientifically based aircraft crash study, that quickly puts to rest most of the gossip and opinion offered by non-experts using non-scientific assertions. Another detailed investigation and report by the American Society of Civil Engineers also gives fact based, scientific proof on the crash and damage specifics that blows major holes in these conspiracy theories.

It’s beyond belief that people delude themselves into believing the worst, contrary to the facts. The internet is a great source of information and unfortunately MISinformation proffered by a bunch of websites with an agenda. Don’t we have enough enemies without turning on ourselves?



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Tuesday June 14 - 03:01 - Posted by f8e56e1bfeb0edb7...

Excellent, we have an ATP among out midst...

To this poster, I have a question that has been bothering me about those planes that left Boston and sort of wandered around and headed for WTC.

When they left the Federal Airways [also called the "Victor" airways] which airliners [and other IFR traffic, I presume] shouldn’t ATC have called chase to them? I mean, it appears that these flights from Boston were out of normal paths and behaviour for a good part of an hour. I ask this because, I was under the impression the PCA [Positive Controlled Airspace] traffic is closely tracked and multiple aircrafts leaving and wandering around should have raised red flags, no?

I would also like to hear your educated comments on what part DEW played, or should have played, in this, if you know or can venture an opinion.

In other instances in my search for information I found that the U.S. airspace was always tested by the USSR and we had fighter jets dispatched within minutes of encrochment. Also, I found some sources where they stated that there were 68 instances where such fighter were dispatched in the prior 9 months to 9/11 where passenger flights where given chase for [minor?] deviations out of the Victor Airways.

Can you shed any thoughts on this... Many thanks in advance.


Also, please feel free to correct anything that I’ve said here...



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Tuesday June 14 - 05:50 - Posted by e5fef0e6e3700581...

You may be a psy ops "PILOT" but I worked on satellite systems and know for a fact and its all over the internet that at least 3 differnet kinds of eyes are watching the entire DC area ALL THE TIME.
1. Their are military and civilian satellites that send continuous feed (movies and pictures) back to the pentegon and CIA itself that look right at DC all the time. This is recorded 24 hours a day 7 days week. In fact their is bird on every major US city watching it and recording it. THese things can read your license plate number on clear day. And 9/11 was a VERY CLEAR day. Why does not SHOW the satellite images from this day 9/11 are not shown to the public to indentify QUIET easily all jets at WTC, Pentegon, and Pennsylvania.
2. Their are infrared systems that also look for heat trails watching that would have noticed and set off alarms as to the HEAT trail of a plane, misslle, bomb, anything that generates heat over these areas.
3. Air traffic control Radar does not stop at a specific place it goes as far as the power of the radar and that is definietly as far as the capital, the white house, and the pentagon, and langley @ the CIA. These are multidish transmission sources and multipoint reception sources and are pretty accurate with in a few hundred feet at worse case senario.
4. Multiple buildings at all three location were in the view of private business security cameras and all of these business had agents at them with in minutes with gag orders, and confiscating security video tapes, and interviewing all possible witnesses and informing them "not to speak". ------>
5. The metal was never independently analyzed why? That would prove or disprove the sections of so-called melted steel and what the actual forensic causes were? Why was this not included? Is scientific evidence not a proper procedure to ensure an accurate determination in a complex case like the only modern sky scrappers to ever fall? Not to mention WTC 7 which was not crashed into but somehow also fell? How is that scientifically explained?
6. What punches 16 foot cookie cutter like holes through concret on wedges E and levels 1 2 3 4 in the pentagon - A 757 aluminum plane passing through 8 layers of concrete walls at 530 miles an hour or so? I think not. But photos of Cruise missles and other high speed small fast moving ordinace has a engineered ablilty to do just that.
7. Perhaps applying science would be a good step to determining the facts. Psy ops works only for people that can not understand prepositional logic.

34.fef344.3223.-op 2



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Tuesday June 14 - 13:44 - Posted by bd48d64c07e155f5...

For the "commercial pilot,"

You wrote, "With regard to the WTC...the aircrafts were lost from inventory..." It may surprise you to learn that N612UA, the United Airlines 767 that allegedly hit the South Tower still has an ACTIVE registration in the FAA database, as does N591UA, the United Airlines 757 that supposedly crashed in Pennsylvania. Care to comment why these two aircraft have not been "lost from inventory," at least as far as the FAA is concerned. Did United just forget to deregister them? I know that United is now in Chapter Eleven, but that didn’t occur until many months after 911, so don’t use it as the reason for why these planes are still registered as some kind of Freeze-the-Assets technicality. Their registrations should have been deactivated soon after their loss, as were the American Airlines planes, N334AA and N644AA. And, new planes were not assigned these tail numbers. These tail numbers correspond to the original planes that allegedly flew and were destroyed on 911. Isn’t this curious?



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Monday June 13 - 21:22 - Posted by 9541471de4ede1b0...

First, the "accuser" is an economist and not a demolition or forensics expert. His entire case is based on conjecture and unsupported by anyone who is a true expert. If you research this individual you will find he was fired for incompetence and has an axe to grind with the administraton. Think about it: if this was an inside jobe don’t you think the army of forensic and arson investigators working for the NYFD would figure it out? They were onsite as the event ocurred and lost many friends in the tragedy, therefore would have an agenda to reveal this if it were if fact truth. Just another conspiracy theory to discredit those in power. I think the previous commentator has as much or more credibility with his "lizard" theory.




> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Monday June 13 - 23:37 - Posted by 6e1656efdf47ef1e...

First of all, there are several video and audio clips of THE New York firefighters talking about additional explosions going off as they were inside the buildings, including this one from a documentary on New York firefighters, made by the Naudet brothers, and which just so happened to be in the making on the morning of 9/11 (in fact, some of the only footage of the first plane to hit one of the towers was captured by one of the brothers and is contained in this documentary):

http://www.prisonplanet.com/032404f...

Here are links to a few additional resources, including an article originally published by The Chief Engineer, one of the oldest, most venerable engineering associations and magazines in the US. This article contains firsthand accounts by engineers who were on site that day:

http://www.chiefengineer.org/articl...

9/11 firefighters’ dispatch tapes released to the public reveal secondary explosions:

http://www.wnbc.com/news/1315651/de...

Perhaps the biggest of all smoking guns related to this issue is the fact that Larry Silverstein, who had bought the lease of the World Trade Center complex only months before the attacks, admitted in a PBS documentary, "America Rebuilds," aired in November of 2002, to doing a controlled demolition of building 7 early in the evening of September 11th:

http://www.cognitivedissidence.com/...

This flies in the face of news reports on the collapse of building 7, which was not even struck by a plane, mind you, and also contradicts the official Federal Emergency Management Agency’s report "World Trade Center Building Performance Study," the entire 5th chapter of which is devoted to discussing the collapse of building 7 (notice the reference documentation of the report for chapter 5 includes a reference to "Silverstein Properties"):

http://www.fema.gov/library/wtcstud...

As if this were not enough, Kevin Ryan, an executive for Underwriter Laboratories, THE company that certified the steel used in the construction of the World Trade Center, issued a public statement that the official explanation of the buildings’ collapse is not plausible:

http://www.911truth.org/article.php...

Furthermore, a shareholder for Allianz Insurance Group recently moved to withold approval from the company’s board of directors for failing to properly investigate a case of apparent insurance fraud concerning the 7 billion dollar insurance payoff to Silverstein for the attacks on the World Trade Center:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business...

And what I have posted here by no means constitutes the totality of evidence concerning the controlled demolition aspect of the World Trade Center attacks, which, in and of itself, is only one issue among many dealing with the September 11th attacks being an inside job. These attacks were the equivalent to Hitler’s Reichstag fire so that an equally brutal and tyrannical dictatorship could be set up in the United States.



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Monday June 13 - 23:48 - Posted by cf8b088dabacee96...

I don’t think that anybody who commented here as any credibility. First of all, anyone who knows anything about what really happened at 9/11 is untouchable. Information and data from materials analysis that could prove the ’conspiracy’ true or false is missing.
Doesn’t anyone who claims that the goverment had no role in 9/11 find it at least the slightest bit interesting that we did not take the time to study the building collapse or the melted steel?
This type of information, say if the towers DID collapse under their own weight from melted steel, would be very useful to structural engineers and designers of new skyscrapers.
Why have all the security tapes from all locations around the pentagon confiscated immediately after the attack? How come we havn’t seen any footage of this attack? Would it not be beneficial to our government, in terms of a public emotional reaction and further support of our war, to air the tapes of a plane hitting the pentagon?

Really, I’m not sure if there is a conspiracy or not, i’ve looked at all the evidence and hearsay from both sides on this and my conclusion is this: None of us have any real clue just what the hell happened. We have the "official" story, which is fine for people who have had alcoholic abusive gambling parents that they claim ’never had a problem’. Then we have the "conspiracies" which are vast and contradictive even of each other.

What I am most convinced of, but not sure of the reasons, although I have my theories, is that we knew about 9/11 in advance and could have stopped it. I think our government, for some reason, needed 9/11 to happen. We have accomplished alot thanks to 9/11. We have a natural gas pipeline running through Afghanistan, we have secured oil fields in Iraq, we have used fear to drive patriotism and government support, we have ushered in a new era of silencing dissent (the new form of silencing, ignoring it and claiming those who dissent are simply, insane, killing those who speak out only proves that they had something worth while to say, ignoring them is much more effective) we are at a point where one side of our goverment is poised to take total control, we have destroyed what was left of our fragile democracy and profits for government contracted corporations are through the roof. LEaders of our nation had alot to gain and did gain from 9/11.

Who knows, maybe it was all part of a plan ahead of time, or maybe, finding out about the attacks before hand allowed us to prepare ahead of time for the "wave".




> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Tuesday June 14 - 05:17 - Posted by e914a6764d74c381...

I detect some reason in your post. However your first paragraph make the point - the WTC was hit by airplanes and it’s on tape. You are also correct with regard to the benefit of the damage information - that is what the Purdue project was all about.

Corporations (U.S. and other) are owned by citizens through the equities markets. Every one (in the U.S. at least) is under SEC rule and must divuldge key information about their activities and financial details. Last but not least, these corporations provide the jobs and employment that makes the global economy run. You may not work directly for one of these companies, but I can assure you with rare exception, your job and welfare depends on their success. A certain segment of our society is quick to buy into conspiracies and demonize corporations, the irony is that at the end of the day WE are the corporations. It’s time to stop trying to undermine our country and start supporting the efforts to make some order out of the chaos.



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Tuesday June 14 - 14:11 - Posted by 2959eb8dfd5c6566...

Of course the buildings collapsed like a pancake. A local priest near ground zero says he heard the "sounds" of the floors collapsing on each other.

He said that there was no mistaking it, he heard it quite clearly, boom, boom, boom.

Then someone mentioned the floors fell at 10floors per second.

rrrraataatt, rrraataattt, rraataatt would be that sound...I wonder what he heard, the world may never know.(or want to know)

If the theory don’t fit, you must admit. Don’t take it personal. The official story is a conspiracy theory, if you read omissions and distortions from griffin, you would know that.

Don’t worry, unlike michael moore & F9/11, you won’t turn into a pumpkin if you watch this, contrary to popular belief.

http://www.reopen911.org/tour_video...

http://www.reopen911.org/truthtourg...

If you don’t want to know, consider that the story you are fronting may be a theory in itself. If your going to defend the official story of mass murder, I hope your 100% positive. We were positive about caves in afghanistan, we were positive WMD would be found in Iraq, we were positive about the ties to al-qaeda, and we are positive about Iran too. Yet terrorism has risen globally, "al-qaeda" is as elusive as ever, schiavo is more important to the corporate press then our daily escalating body count, and we still don’t know where bin laden is.

Ready to send your kids to die for "freedom" in another country, knowing that it will not stop terrorism, but only incite, instigate, and escalate more of it?

Maybe that’s the theory that needs debunking, *looks over shoulder*, but I believe the official story is true, everybody does.



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Tuesday June 14 - 20:32 - Posted by f65b88b34c716628...

It’s worth noting that while there is really no hard evidence implicating CIA’s Osama (he didnt’ admit being behind 9-11, he denied involvement and told his interviewer that there was a secret government within Washington). There is a whole lot of circumstantial evidence implicating Israel in the 9-11 attacks. Israel has attacked us before and tried to blame their enemies (including but certainly not limited to: the "Lavon affair" in Egypt, USS liberty to frame Egypt again). Just about everything about 9-11 has mossad false flag operation written all over it.



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Tuesday June 14 - 23:09 - Posted by acdbc02403e967ac...

Freeper 216.**.235.**, it’s absolutely amazing the amount of ignorance you Freepers can display! Abraham Lincoln forewarned us against the presently mutant form of—and evolution into—the present-day Republican Party more than 150 years ago when he said:

“I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. … corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

Who should people believe about corporations: A phucking phreeper like you, or Abraham Lincoln? Your giggling girlie-Bush, or Abraham Lincoln? Any present-day putrid, lying Republican, or Abraham Lincoln?



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Wednesday June 15 - 23:07 - Posted by 5de9ec8451379815...

Lincoln didnt actually say that.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/lincoln.htm



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Thursday June 16 - 03:38 - Posted by 89ca61356fb349d2...

OMG!! I’ve been snopesed by 208.***.196.**!! Abraham Lincoln’s mouth could never have spoken such bad words about corporations because someone says that somebody knows someone who says that somebody knows someone who says that somebody knows someone who. . .and on, and on, and on! Yup! That’s proof positive! Now I’m forced to believe the Freepers who keep telling the world that Abraham Lincoln was a homosexual and his image should be removed from Mount Rushmore and replaced with Ronald Reagan. . .and all because I’ve been snopesed by 208.***.196.**!!

If Freeper 208.***.196.** would read historical texts beyond snopes, by going to these strange old places called Libraries and visiting State or County Historical Buildings and Sites, it might lead 208.***.196.** to a lifetime of awareness and even some self-respect along with a healthy respect for others; but until that time, this Freeper is doomed to the basement closet where there is a spare phone jack. What a hell of a perspective!

Oh, and by the way, I didn’t just memorize that quotation from Abraham Lincoln when I was a child; there are plenty of anti-Freeper/anti-snopes internet sources.



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Tuesday June 14 - 21:13 - Posted by a3edb28f047129d5...

For the benefit of Freepers 216.**.234.** and 216.**.235.**, the following explanation for 9/11 was published long before the appearance of Freepers 216.**.234.** and 216.**.235.** on this website. Girlie-Bush has kept us all looking with terror toward the horizon for the approach of that first camel, ever since! To hell with science as a source of explanation for 9/11; our girlie-Bush will protect us all with his . . . with his . . . well, with his . . . well, . . . hmmmm!

Anyway, I’m just awfully afraid of camel-mounted cavemen popping over the horizon. Isn’t everybody? Because......

BEWARE! THE CAVEMAN COMETH!

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! CAVEMAN COMBAT KILLS!

A caveman from the other side of the world penetrated the greatest strategic military and intelligence defenses the world has ever known and slaughtered more than 3,000 people on our own soil with only 20 recruits!

WOW!

Let me repeat that again, a little more slowly this time: A caveman. . .from the other side of the world. . .penetrated. . .the greatest strategic military and intelligence defenses the world has ever known. . .and slaughtered more than 3,000 people. . .on our own soil. . .with only 20 recruits!

If that’s true, then we’re all in big trouble, people, and in order to survive, we must get rid of present failed leadership, eliminate the lies and liars—the traitors—among us and help our patriots kill the caveman, and elect wise and brave and truthful patriots to lead us.

If that’s not true, then we’re all in BIG trouble, people, and in order to survive, we must get rid of present failed leadership, expose and kill the leadership that killed our 3,000 people and eliminate the lies and liars—the traitors—among us, and elect wise and brave and truthful patriots to lead us.

If a caveman from the other side of the world penetrated the greatest strategic military and intelligence defenses the world has ever known and slaughtered more than 3,000 people on our own soil with only 20 recruits, imagine what a modern foreign military force of 2 million recruits would do: With present failed leadership, a modern foreign military force of 2 million recruits would wipe out our entire American population of 300 million!

A once revered and honored war leader assured us long ago, “We have nothing to fear but fear itself,” so present failed leadership prioritized, categorized and colorized all our fears for us – but how do we know who and what to fear the most first? Should it be:

A caveman from the other side of the world who penetrated the greatest strategic military and intelligence defenses the world has ever known and slaughtered more than 3,000 people on our own soil with only 20 recruits?—OR the modern foreign military force of 2 million recruits that would wipe out our entire American population of 300 million?—OR present failed leadership that says a caveman from the other side of the world penetrated the greatest strategic military and intelligence defenses the world has ever known and slaughtered more than 3,000 people on our own soil with only 20 recruits.

Wake up and wise up, people!
Stop believing lies and liars!
Stop fearing those who fear us!
Stop honoring cowards who dishonor us!
Stop defending leaders who fail to defend us!
Stop excusing failures of present failed leadership!
Stop enabling hypocrites who worship only mammon!

Yankee Blue Veteran




> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Wednesday June 15 - 02:52 - Posted by 1fbbcc615f10eb75...

Why is it that when the subject is global warming, those challenging conventional wisdom are villified by the left, yet for an event like this (that would make the president look bad), a few cranks and has-been low-level government officials are viewed as eligible for sainthood - holding the keys to truth and justice?




> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Wednesday June 15 - 21:34 - Posted by 8186937e39253183...

As a blacksmith who uses steel of unknown composition often,I must test steels to ascertain fitness for sometimes hot tool duty and I have found over many years that steel response to heat is one of the biggest variables,especially when severe duty is called for.The loss of the steel is so strong a red flag to me I have thought alot about how to get steel samples in my hands to see for myself under the old microscope for any clues of twinning.the response of steel to sudden shock.I understand the type of steel used in these girders was shielded and of a high hot strength in anticipation of just such a jet crash fire!
If the steel was sold to China for scrap, or India,these boys are in the hard scrabble biz of working hands to death cutting up ships and stuff,people who’d gladly try to smuggle some out if a great income potential presented itself...what to do,eh?there’s pieces of steel in some mud hovel somewhere that is the hard evidence key to unravelling this thing,if it can somehow be gotten,notarized somehow.China ain’t such a friend of ours anymore and they know how to take samples polished...Anyway,if you read this far,hope to have amused,educated and not mislead or confused...




> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Wednesday June 15 - 21:41 - Posted by bcc7ffa31de83f2b...

I have never read such a stupid article. FEMA didn’t remove the debris quickly, it took months. Drivers were tracked so they wouldn’t sell the debris to people. We all saw on T.V. that the fires continued to burn until the collapse. You guys need to get a life and a brain.




> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Wednesday June 15 - 22:05 - Posted by bcc7ffa31de83f2b...

<<6. What punches 16 foot cookie cutter like holes through concret on wedges E and levels 1 2 3 4 in the pentagon - A 757 aluminum plane passing through 8 layers of concrete walls at 530 miles an hour or so? I think not. But photos of Cruise missles and other high speed small fast moving ordinace has a engineered ablilty to do just that.>>

God what stupidity. The plane is made of aluminium, the motors are made of very hard steel. Steel engines moving at 530 mph would indeed puch your cookie cutter holes. It’s the hole in your head that needs to be examined.




> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Thursday June 16 - 18:03 - Posted by fa15e807419754e4...

The only problem with your argument..... apart from the fact that you were dumb enough to make it .... is that the official story says that the hole was made by the fuselage not the engines.... presumably because if it was the engines that made the hole then there would be two not one, you fool. And planes really ain’t that tough!



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Thursday June 16 - 15:28 - Posted by 2959eb8dfd5c6566...




> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Friday June 17 - 17:02 - Posted by 382995759060c8cd...

Conspiracy? That is totally imbecillic. As an architect and engineer, I understand exactly what caused the collapse. Shame on you for spreading such uneducated, stupid thoughts.




> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Friday June 17 - 18:17 - Posted by 48987f775e05b9b6...

Oh, do, please, enlighten us with your TV wisdom, little TV Free-pee 68.***.99.**, so we may all worship the news from the television set, just like you!

And show us more of your photos of the charred and bloody metal from the WTC, little photo-phreeper 24.**.161.***, and all your photos from the autopsies of the volunteers who have since died, so all Humanity may appreciate the gravity of that day without ever demeaning it, just like you!

And demonstrate for the entire world the wizardry of your amazing math, O’ Freeper ‘architect and engineer’ 152.***.100.***, by revealing how, after watching only three episodes of “NUMBERS” on television, we can scribble some numbers and symbols on a page that will resolve all questions about 9/11, just like you!

And because of your collective labors, it will be proved for the entire world to see and know beyond the shadow of all doubt that 9/11 was committed by a caveman and 19 recruits, even though the caveman and 6 of the recruits survived and are still alive and well today!

YYYAAAWWWNNN!!!

While we’re all waiting, in the meantime, everyone should kick back and relax while reading The Complete Grimm’s Fairy Tales; that way, we will all be educated into the mindsets of little TV Free-pee 68.***.99.**, and little photo-phreeper 24.**.161.*** and Freeper ‘architect and engineer’ 152.***.100.***! Go ahead, Freepers: BAFFLE US WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!




> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Saturday June 18 - 03:23 - Posted by f03a19103ee6a5ae...

According to 9-11 research.com, three proofs of evidence concerning the demolition of the twin towers are:

1 The towers fell faster than they could have if they were crushing themselves.
2 The volume of dust was too great to have been the product of a gravity-driven collapse.
3 The South Tower’s top shattered before falling, and so its breakup was not a result of gravity-driven crushing.

To learn more about these, log on to the above website.

Oh, and one last teeny, tiny thing — let’s all try to keep an open mind. Hardly any of us, myself included, are experts who can verify or denounce much of stuff." Maybe this was an "inside job" or maybe it wasn’t —I truly don’t know. But how can anyone ever find out what happened if they aren’t listening to every side of the story? Present any case to yourself as unemotionally as possible if truth is what you want.



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Thursday July 21 - 16:10 - Posted by 5a02bd38a78b818e...

9/11 Round Table debate on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory: Alex Jones and David Ray Griffin argue government complicity/execution of the attacks; Peter Lance and Mike Levine argue mere government incompetence. 5 hour program plus Alex Jones’ followup interview with David Ray Griffin of 6/17/05 from the following source:

http://www.alciada.net/viewtopic.php?p=299#299

Five hour debate only, from this source:

http://www.911blogger.com/2005/06/recording-of-last-nights-coast-to.html

Alex Jones’ new documentary, "Martial Law 9-11: Rise of the Police State" is available! DVD or VHS Martial Law 9-11: Rise of the Police State — or download the film from the Internet Archive: http://www.archive.org/details/MartialLaw911


Fire Engineering Magazine’s Bill Manning decries destruction of evidence at WTC:

http://fe.pennnet.com/Articles/Article_Display.cfm?Section=OnlineArticles&SubSection=Display&PUBLICATION_ID=25&ARTICLE_ID=131225

Get the new film from http://www.infowars.com/martial_law_911.htm DVD/VHS film entitled Martial Law 9-11: Rise of the Police State and/or subscribe to prisonplanet.tv monthy @ 20 cents per day or yearly @ 16 cents per day, and download a digital version of the film for no extra charge. You can download literally thousands of dollars worth of material for these low subscription rates!

Do I spread the word about these films for a fee? No. Do I spread the word about these films because I want to do my part to stop the New World Order from carrying out more murderous plans? Yes.

See also Jones’ original documentary on tyranny "911: the Road to Tyranny" downloadable from the Internet Archive:

911: the Road to Tyranny

Listen to Alex Jones’ program on air or online Radio affiliates, Media Player button to listen online For higher bit rates/faster modems, see any of the following streams for audio of Alex Jones’ radio/online broad/webcast

Bitrates and available connection counts

32kbps

http://stream.phaseiii.org:8030/listen.pls

http://rs4.radiostreamer.com:8380/listen.pls

http://sce.m2ktalk.com:43020/

http://sce.m2ktalk.com:-22516/

============================================

24kbps

http://shoutcast.com/sbin/shoutcast-playlist.pls?rn=188658&file=filename.pls (Revere Radio Network) 300

http://64.169.6.58:8000/listen.pls (Yours Truly’s [Samizdat’s]) relay) 10

=====================================================================

16kbps

http://shoutcast.com/sbin/shoutcast-playlist.pls?rn=156241&file=filename.pls (Genesis Communications Network — Alex Jones’ base) 500

================================================================

8kbps — More dialup options

http://shoutcast.com/sbin/shoutcast-playlist.pls?rn=6048&file=filename.pls (2000)

http://shoutcast.com/sbin/shoutcast-playlist.pls?rn=41555&file=filename.pls (1000)

http://sce.m2ktalk.com:8010/listen.pls

http://sce.m2ktalk.com:8000/listen.pls

===============================================================

Do you suppose Alex Jones has just a bit of grassroots support?

Try also the Revere Radio Network stream, for free speech at its best! http://rs4.radiostreamer.com:8380/l...



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Saturday December 31 - 07:22 - Posted by 7f9fe53ab003865c...

Did you see light-yellow hot steel, 850+ degrees, and molten pools of slag at the base of all 3 buildings weeks after demolition?
Can a jet fuel fire hundreds of feet above do that?
Did you see the antenna collapse and freefall?
Did you see the upper floors implode after initially swiveling off center?
Did you see building 7 implode in its own footprint with symetrical perfection?
Did you see hardened concrete powderize and cover the city?
You can still see these things.
You should be thankful you still can.
Those sights should not make you an expert.
To see them you only need to see.



> Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And "Inside Job"
Saturday December 31 - 19:02 - Posted by 42776a040d7e157e...

I suspected from the beginning that 9/11 was an inside job. I have watched the government lie about too many things. I knew they would create a false cronology. I believe that around 2007 or maybe sooner the Bush house of cards will began to crack, people are beginning to wake up and see that things the government explains just does not add up. At long last people are beginning to see through their bogus schemes. 9/11 appears to have been a set up to rile the people to a war mode which the Bush administration wanted all along, a Pearl Harbar type event. In my view, Bush and his Neo Con handlers are Nazis, and if you view them from that vantage point, you can expect them to do as Nazis always do, that is operate through False Flag operations, thus their actions become very predictible. Hitler did a false flag operation on Poland in order to kick off WWII, you can expect American’s Neo Cons to operate in the same manner.







Public Apology to Women of the World from The American Republic (Hypatia of Alex
Monday 31 - 15:21
by Willam Morgan
YES, THERE WILL BE ELECTION FRAUD, AND ON A GRAND SCALE
Sunday 23 - 18:32
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
Hillary Clinton will be first female President 2017
Monday 10 - 17:21
by Willam Morgan
Police Shootings: Law, Policy, and Accountability
Thursday 6 - 14:22
by William John Cox
AMERICA DESERVES BETTER, BUT EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY, THE WORLD DESERVES BETTER
Thursday 29 - 18:02
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
Back to School for Fascist Dupont-Aignan
Thursday 15 - 11:32
by Nouveau Comité de Vigilance des Intellectuels Antifascistes
The Presidency: Character Matters
Friday 9 - 15:06
by William John Cox
WHY HILLARY IS THE PERFECT PERSON TO SECURE OBAMA’S LEGACY
Tuesday 30 - 18:08
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
Remake of Ben Hur in 2020 planned by new motion picture studio
Friday 26 - 15:50
by Wallace
THE CASE FOR DONALD TRUMP
Monday 22 - 19:32
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES IS DEAD
Thursday 11 - 06:42
by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
DONALD TRUMP AND THE GENIUS OF IDIOCY
Friday 5 - 00:47
by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
FOOLING MOST OF THE PEOPLE MOST OF THE TIME IS WHAT AMERICAN POLITICS ARE ABOUT,
Friday 29 - 18:13
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
A message of your fellow striking workers from France
Tuesday 12 - 20:49
by Info’Com-CGT
The Right to Vote, Effectively
Friday 8 - 22:20
by William John Cox
Fourth of July Lies
Sunday 3 - 19:41
by June C. Terpstra
Who Should Make Political Policy, the People or the Politicians?
Friday 24 - 15:14
by William John Cox
Hollow Women of the Hegemon Part II: Atrocity Enabling Harpies
Tuesday 21 - 18:49
by Dr. June Terpstra
The American Republic Manifestum book is being made into a Movie
Saturday 11 - 15:54
by William Morgan
Write-in Voting and Political Protest
Wednesday 1 - 15:05
by William John Cox
Yves Bouvier art battle plays out in online and social media arena
Tuesday 31 - 21:12
by Dean Bagley
Damaged Candidate Clinton Can’t Call Out Trump
Friday 27 - 13:53
by Daniel Patrick Welch
PLEDGE OF THE NEW REPUBLICAN PARTY
Tuesday 24 - 21:53
by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
LET TEXAS SECEDE
Thursday 19 - 00:53
by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
LAS TRES ERRES A LA ENÉSIMA POTENCIA.-
Monday 16 - 15:35
by FREDDY SUBDIAGA
DEMAGOGIA POPULISTA...
Monday 16 - 15:26
by FREDDY SUBDIAGA
Oligarchs Won’t Let You Vote Their Wars Away
Wednesday 11 - 20:24
by Daniel Patrick Welch
AN AMERICAN ORIGINAL: JOHN KERRY - FROM HIS REMARKABLE RECENT COMMENCEMENT ADDR
Monday 9 - 20:40
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton support the American Republic Manifestum
Monday 9 - 16:37
by William Morgan
Transformation: A Student-Led Mass Political Movement
Monday 25 - 19:28
by William John Cox
Algerian Feminists react to ’Hijab Day’ in Paris 2016
Monday 25 - 01:13
THE ILLUSION OF RIGHTS
Friday 22 - 18:45
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
US is real superpredator pretending to be victim
Monday 18 - 22:23
by Daniel Patrick Welch
Gaiacomm International has accidently created a fusion reaction/ignition.
Sunday 17 - 17:01
by William Morgan
Clinton’s Campaign Continues to Highlight Horrible Hillary
Saturday 9 - 00:57
by Daniel Patrick Welch
Armoiries racistes à Harvard : Plaidoyer pour la réflexion socio-historique
Thursday 7 - 18:56
by Samuel Beaudoin Guzzo
THANK YOU MISSISSIPPI FOR YOUR HATE
Wednesday 6 - 02:02
by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
The PKK in Iraq: “We are ready to fight ISIS everywhere in the world”
Monday 4 - 14:33
by InfoAut
Clinton Crashes and Burns, Sanders Will Win (But hold off on the applause)
Friday 1 - 22:33
by Daniel Patrick Welch
Confirming Supreme Court Justices and Electing Presidents
Friday 1 - 20:59
by William John Cox

home | webmaster



Follow-up of the site's activity
RSS Bellaciao En


rss FR / rss IT / rss ES



Bellaciao hosted by DRI

Organize, agitate, educate, must be our war cry. Susan B. Anthony
Facebook Twitter Google+
DAZIBAO
I, European citizen, won’t let refugees be rejected in my name
Thursday 10 March
©Olivier Jobard/Myop I, European citizen, won’t let refugees be rejected in my name THE RIGHT TO ASYLUM IS A RIGHT In the phrase « right to asylum », every word matters. Under the law, every person who is persecuted because of his or her political opinions or because of his or her identity, every person that is endangered by violence, war or misery has a RIGHT to seek asylum in another country The aim of this petition is to collect (...)
read more...
Neo-Nazis and far-right protesters in Ukraine 3 live-stream
Friday 24 January
2 comments
The far-right in Ukraine are acting as the vanguard of a protest movement that is being reported as pro-democracy. The situation on the ground is not as simple as pro-EU and trade versus pro-Putin and Russian hegemony in the region. When US Senator John McCain dined with Ukraine’s opposition leaders in December, he shared a table and later a stage with the leader of the extreme far-right Svoboda party Oleh Tyahnybok. This is Oleh Tyahnybok, he has claimed a "Moscow-Jewish mafia" (...)
read more...
Hugo Chavez is dead (video live)
Wednesday 6 March
by : Collective BELLACIAO
1 comment
President Hugo Chavez companeros venezueliano died after a long battle with cancer.
read more...
International initiative to stop the war in Syria Yes to democracy, no to foreign intervention!
Thursday 13 December
Your support here: http://www.peaceinsyria.org/support.php We, the undersigned, who are part of an international civil society increasingly worried about the awful bloodshed of the Syrian people, are supporting a political initiative based on the results of a fact-finding mission which some of our colleagues undertook to Beirut and Damascus in September 2012. This initiative consists in calling for a delegation of highranking personalities and public figures to go to Syria in order to (...)
read more...
THE KU KLUX KLAN ONCE AGAIN CONTROLS INDIANA
Monday 12 November
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
7 comments
At first glance, the results of America’s 2012 election appear to be a triumph for social, racial, and economic justice and progress in the United States: California voters passed a proposition requiring the rich to shoulder their fair share of the tax burden; Two states, Colorado and Washington, legalized the recreational use of marijuana, while Massachusetts approved the use of marijuana for medical purposes; Washington and two other states, Maine and Maryland, legalized same-sex (...)
read more...
I’VE DECIDED TO "WASTE" MY VOTE
Sunday 28 October
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
In a 2004 episode of Comedy Central’s animated series South Park, an election was held to determine whether the new mascot for the town’s elementary school would be a “giant douche” or a “turd sandwich.” Confronted with these two equally unpalatable choices, one child, Stan Marsh, refused to vote at all, which resulted in his ostracization and subsequent banishment from the town. Although this satirical vulgarity was intended as a commentary on the two (...)
read more...
HIGHER EDUCATION IN AMERICA: DREAM OR NIGHTMARE? PART IV
Friday 28 September
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
PART I PART II PART III If there is one major inconsistency in life, it is that young people who know little more than family, friends and school are suddenly, at the age of eighteen, supposed to decide what they want to do for the rest of their lives. Unfortunately, because of their limited life experiences, the illusions they have about certain occupations do not always comport to the realities. I discovered this the first time I went to college. About a year into my studies, I (...)
read more...
HIGHER EDUCATION IN AMERICA: DREAM OR NIGHTMARE? PART III
Friday 28 September
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
PART I PART II PART IV Disillusioned with the machinations of so-called “traditional” colleges, I became an adjunct instructor at several “for-profit” colleges. Thanks largely to the power and pervasiveness of the Internet, “for-profit” colleges (hereinafter for-profits) have become a growing phenomenon in America. They have also been the subject of much political debate and the focus of a Frontline special entitled College Inc. Unlike traditional (...)
read more...
HIGHER EDUCATION IN AMERICA: DREAM OR NIGHTMARE? PART II
Friday 28 September
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
PART I PART III PART IV Several years ago, a young lady came into the college where I was teaching to inquire about a full-time instructor’s position in the sociology department. She was advised that only adjunct positions were available. Her response was, “No thanks. Once an adjunct, always an adjunct.” Her words still echo in my mind. Even as colleges and universities raise their tuition costs, they are relying more and more on adjunct instructors. Adjuncts are (...)
read more...
HIGHER EDUCATION IN AMERICA: DREAM OR NIGHTMARE? PART I
Friday 28 September
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
PART II PART III PART IV When The Bill of Rights was added to the United States Constitution over two hundred years ago, Americans were blessed with many rights considered to be “fundamental.” One conspicuously missing, however, was the right to an education. This was not surprising given the tenor of the times. America was primarily an agrarian culture, and education, especially higher education, was viewed as a privilege reserved for the children of the rich and (...)
read more...
ONE SOLITARY LIFE, PART TWO
Monday 30 July
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
3 comments
If there is one universal question that haunts all human beings at some point in their lives, it is, “Why do we die?” Death, after all, is the great illogic. It ultimately claims all, the rich and the poor, the mighty and the small, the good and the evil. Death also has the capability to make most human pursuits—such as the quest for wealth, fame and power—vacuous and fleeting. Given this reality, I have often wondered why so many people are still willing to (...)
read more...
HOW MUCH CORRUPTION CAN DEMOCRACY ENDURE?
Thursday 28 June
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
6 comments
How much corruption can a “democracy” endure before it ceases to be a democracy? If five venal, mendacious, duplicitous, amoral, biased and (dare I say it) satanic Supreme Court “justices”—John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas and Anthony Kennedy—have their way, America will soon find out. In several previous articles for Pravda.Ru, I have consistently warned how the Supreme Court’s 2010 Citizens United decision is one of the (...)
read more...
DEMOCRACY IN THE HANDS OF IDIOTS, PART TWO
Tuesday 12 June
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
1 comment
Imagine, if you will, that the United States government passes a law banning advertisers from sponsoring commercials on Rush Limbaugh’s radio show or Rupert Murdoch’s Fox (Faux) “News” Network. On one hand, there would be two decided advantages to this ban: The National IQ would undoubtedly increase several percentage points, and manipulative pseudo-journalists would no longer be able to appeal to the basest instincts in human nature for ratings and profit while (...)
read more...
DEMOCRACY IN THE HANDS OF IDIOTS
Thursday 7 June
by : David R. Hoffman, Pravda.Ru Legal Editor
4 comments
LIVE, from the State that brought you Senator Joseph McCarthy, Wisconsin voters now proudly present, fresh from his recall election victory, Governor Scott Walker! At first glance, it is almost unfathomable that anyone with a modicum of intelligence would have voted to retain Scott Walker as Wisconsin’s governor. This, after all, is a man who openly declared he is trying to destroy the rights of workers through a “divide and conquer” strategy; who received 61% of the (...)
read more...
PEOPLE WITHOUT SOULS
Tuesday 13 March
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
2 comments
A question I’ve frequently been asked since I began writing for Pravda.Ru in 2003 is, “Why did you become disillusioned with the practice of law?” This question is understandable, particularly since, in most people’s minds, being an attorney is synonymous with wealth and political power. I’ve always been reluctant to answer this question for fear it will discourage conscientious and ethical people from pursuing careers in the legal profession—a (...)
read more...