Le site Bellaciao: coloré, multiple, ou le meilleur cotoie fort heureusement le pire, mélangé, bizarre, picabien et dadaîste, explorant toutes sortes de registres et de régimes rhétoriques, drole et polémiqueur, surréaliste: rencontre d'un parapluie et d'une machine à coudre sur une table de dissection, têtes de Lénine sur le clavier d'un piano Steinway ou Bosendorfer...
FR
ES
Senal en Vivo
VIDEO
RADIO
FRIENDS SITES
with Bellaciao
Bellaciao hosted by
To rebel is right, to disobey is a duty, to act is necessary !
Bellaciao  mobile version   |   Home  |   About us   |   Donation  |   Links  |   Contact  |   Search
WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High

by : arcticbeacon
Friday June 24, 2005 - 21:57
37 comments

Eye Witness Testimony Is Conclusive That North Tower Collapsed From Controlled Demolition

WTC janitor pulls burn victim to safety after basement explosion rocks north tower seconds before jetliner hit top floors. Also, two other men trapped and drowning in a basement elevator shaft, were also pulled to safety from underground explosion..

June 24, 2005

By Greg Szymanski

What happened to William Rodriguez the morning of 9/11 is a miracle. What happened to his story after-the-fact is a tragedy.

But with miracles and tragedies comes truth. And truth is exactly what Rodriguez brings to the whole mystery surrounding 9/11.

Declared a hero for saving numerous lives at Ground Zero, he was the janitor on duty the morning of 9/11 who heard and felt explosions rock the basement sub-levels of the north tower just seconds before the jetliner struck the top floors.

He not only claims he felt explosions coming from below the first sub-level while working in the basement, he says the walls were cracking around him and he pulled a man to safety by the name of Felipe David, who was severely burned from the basement explosions.

All these events occurred only seconds before and during the jetliner strike above. And through it all, he now asks a simple question everybody should be asking? How could a jetliner hit 90 floors above and burn a man’s arms and face to a crisp in the basement below within seconds of impact?

Rodriguez claims this was impossible and clearly demonstrates a controlled demolition brought down the WTC, saying "Let’s see them (the government) try to wiggle out of this one."

Well, they haven’t wiggled out of it because the government continues to act like Rodriguez doesn’t exist, basically ignoring his statements and the fact he rescued a man burnt and bleeding from the basement explosions.

His eye witness account, ignored by the media and the government, points the finger squarely on an official cover-up at the highest levels since the government contends the WTC fell only from burning jet fuel. And after listening to Rodriguez, it’s easy to see why the Bush administration wants him kept quiet.

Bush wants him quiet because Rodriguez’s account is ’proof positive’ the WTC was brought down by a controlled demolition, not burning jet fuel. And Bush knows if he’s caught lying about this or caught in a cover-up, it’s just a matter of time before the whole house of cards comes tumbling down.

In fact, Rodriguez’s story is so damaging - so damning - it literally blows the lid off the government story, literally exposing the whole 9/11 investigation as a sham and a cover-up of the worst kind.

And it appears the cover-up also extends to the media.

NBC news knew about his story several years ago, even spending a full day at his house taping his comments. But when push came to shove, his story was never aired. Why?

His eyewitness account, backed up by at least 14 people at the scene with him, isn’t speculation or conjecture. It isn’t a story that takes a network out on a journalistic limb. It’s a story that can be backed up, a story that can be verified with hospital records and testimony from many others.

It’s a story about 14 people who felt and heard the same explosion and even saw Rodriguez, moments after the airplane hit, take David to safety, after he was burnt so bad from the basement explosion flesh was hanging from his face and both arms.

So why didn’t NBC or any other major news outlets cover the story? They didn’t run it because it shot the government story to hell and back. They didn’t run it because "the powers at be" wouldn’t allow it.

Since 9/11, Rodriguez has stuck to his guns, never wavering from what he said from day one. Left homeless at times, warned to keep quiet and subtly harassed, he nevertheless has continued trying to tell get his message out in the face of a country not willing to listen.

Here is his story:

The Miracle

It’s a miracle Rodriguez, 44, who worked at the WTC for 20 years, is even alive. Usually arriving to work at 8:30am, the morning of 9/11 he reported 30 minutes late. If he’d arrived on time, it would have put him at the top floors just about the same time the jetliner hit the north tower.

"It was a miracle. If I arrived on time, like always, I’d probably be dead. I would have been up at the top floors like every morning," said Rodriguez about the quirk of fate that saved his life.

But since he was late, Rodriguez found himself checking into work in an office on sub-level 1 when the north tower was hit, seemingly out of harms way. However, the sound and concussion of a massive explosion in the sub-levels right below his feet changed that.

"When I heard the sound of the explosion, the floor beneath my feet vibrated, the walls started cracking and it everything started shaking," said Rodriguez, who was huddled together with at least 14 other people in the office.

Rodriguez said Anthony Saltamachia, supervisor for the American Maintenance Co., was one of the people in the room who stands ready to verify his story.

"Seconds after the first massive explosion below in the basement still rattled the floor, I hear another explosion from way above," said Rodriguez. "Although I was unaware at the time, this was the airplane hitting the tower, it occurred moments after the first explosion."

But before Rodriguez had time to think, co-worker Felipe David stormed into the basement office with severe burns on his face and arms, screaming for help and yelling "explosion! explosion! explosion!"

David had been in front of a nearby freight elevator on sub-level 1 about 400 feet from the office when fire burst out of the elevator shaft, causing his injuries.

"He was burned terribly," said Rodriguez. "The skin was hanging off his hands and arms. His injuries couldn?t have come from the airplane above, but only from a massive explosion below. I don?t care what the government says, what scientists say. I saw a man burned terribly from a fire that was caused from an explosion below.

"I know there were explosives placed below the trade center. I helped a man to safety who is living proof, living proof the government story is a lie and a cover-up.

"I have tried to tell my story to everybody, but nobody wants to listen. It is very strange what is going on here in supposedly the most democratic country in the world. In my home country of Puerto Rico and all the other Latin American countries, I have been allowed to tell my story uncensored. But here, I can?t even say a word."

After Rodriguez escorted David to safety outside the WTC, he returned to lead the others in the basement to safety as well. While there, he also helped two other men trapped and drowning in the basement elevator shaft, another result he says of the explosives placed below the tower.

In fact, after leading these men to safety, he even made another trip back into the north tower, against police orders, in order to rescue people from the top floors.

"I never could make it to the top, but I got up to the 33rd floor after getting some of my equipment and a face mask out of the janitor?s closet," said Rodriguez, adding he heard a series of small explosions going off between the 20th and 30th floors, unrelated to the airplane strike, while making his way through the stairwell to the top floors.

"Also, when I was on the 33rd floor, I heard strange sounds coming form the 34th floor, loud noises like someone moving and thumping heavy equipment and furniture. I knew this floor was empty and stripped due to construction work so I avoided it and continued to make my way up the stairs."

Rodriguez said he finally reached the 39th floor before being turned back by fire fighters and then, reluctantly, started his dissent back down and his own flight to safety while, at the same time, hearing explosions coming from the South Tower.

The Tragedy

The concerted effort by the media and the government to silence Rodriguez is the tragedy behind this American hero’s story. And there is no question, Rodriguez is a "silent hero" for saving so many lives and for having the courage to continue telling his story against tremendous odds.

In an effort to open a fair and honest investigation as to why the WTC collapsed, Rodriguez has been ignored by government officials, the 9/11 Commission and the National Institute of Safety and Technology (NIST).

NIST, an independent investigative group funded by the government, put the finishing touches this week on its 2 year $35 million 9/11 investigation. This week Rodriguez made his final plea to have his story heard while testifying at the final public hearing held in New York.

" I disagree 100%with the government story," said Rodriguez. "I met with the 9/11 Commission behind closed doors and they essentially discounted everything I said regarding the use of explosives to bring down the north tower.

"And I contacted NIST previously four times without a response. Finally, this week I asked them before they came up with their conclusion that jet fuel brought down the towers, if they ever considered my statements or the statements of any of the other survivors who heard the explosions. They just stared at me with blank faces and didn’t have any answers.

"Also, The FBI never followed up on my claims or on the other part of my story when I told them before 9/11, I encountered one of the hijackers casing the north tower."

Besides the explosions, Rodriguez also has provided testimony to the 9/11 Commission that he stumbled across one of the supposed 19 Arab hijackers inside the WTC several months before 9/11

"I had just finished cleaning the bathroom and this guy asks me, ’Excuse me, how many public bathrooms are in this area?’" Rodriguez told the 9/11 Commission. "Coming from the school of the 1993 [Trade Center] bombing, I found it very strange. I didn’t forget about it"

Rodriguez, claims he saw United Airlines Flight 175 hijacker Mohand Alshehri in June 2001, telling an FBI agent about the incident a month after the attacks. Never hearing back from the bureau, he later learned agents never followed up on the story.

"I’m very certain, I’ll give it 90%" that Alshehri was casing the towers before the attacks," said Rodriguez.

Regarding the media’s apathetic approach to his story, Rodriguez said immediately after 9/11 some newspapers picked it up but his words were never taken seriously and quickly forgotten.

"During the 9/11 hearings, NBC brought a crew out to my house and spent a day taping my story but they never did air a word of it," said Rodriguez. "Since then, some reporters and commentators have subtly warned me to keep quiet, told me my life could be in jeopardy and warned me that I really didn’t understand who I was dealing with.

"I have been receiving this type of subtle harassment for years, but I keep telling everybody I can?t be intimidated because I am on a mission. Whenever someone asks why I keep talking or warns me that I could be killed, I just tell them I have nothing to lose.

"I tell them I lost 200 friends and I am their voice now. I tell them I will do everything in my power to find out the truth since I am living on borrowed time since I probably should be dead anyway."

Besides trying to tell his explosive story, Rodriguez has been active raising money for 9/11victims, being involved with charity groups that have raised more than $122 million. He says he has used over $60,000 of his own money, originally earmarked to buy a new house, in order to get at the truth behind 9/11.

Also seeking justice at the highest level, Rodriguez is the lead plaintiff in a federal RICO lawsuit filed against President Bush and others, alleging conspiracy to commit murder and other crimes in the deaths of more than 3,000 at the WTC.

The case, filed last November in a Philadelphia federal district court, recently was moved to New York in a change of venue after a government?s motion to dismiss was overruled, allowing legal discovery to continue.

"Even if the case goes no farther, I feel we have scored a victory by winning this first battle," said Rodriguez. "At least the judge seems willing to listen which is a victory of sorts. However, I sincerely hope we can eventually take the case all the way to trial and reveal the truth to the American people about 9/11."

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/article...



Leave a comment
Print this article


Commentaires de l'article
 

> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Saturday June 25 - 03:11 - Posted by 503a0cce5dcc0c3f...

Why not try some of the bloggers...Raw Story..or The BradBlog..? Brad Friedman and some of the staff at Raw Story do a lot of investigative work..I think they might be interested in talking to Mr. Rodriquez....the blogasphere has managed to get some stories the MSM wouldn’t report on..pushed forward...the Downing Street Memo for one....try them...!




> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Saturday June 25 - 04:29 - Posted by fc56adc343acc1d0...

It might be a matter of time....

I recommend the viewing of these videos, if you haven’t already...

http://www.question911.org/links.php




> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Saturday June 25 - 04:29 - Posted by fc56adc343acc1d0...


> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Saturday June 25 - 16:44 - Posted by e268f6888979c153...

Thank you for the link!

http://www.question911.com/links.php

Everyone should see these videos. The lies should not go unpunished and the truth should not go unspoken.



> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Sunday June 26 - 03:49 - Posted by c54cf8eccc8798cb...

We all willingly gave up your rights and freedoms in the name of "security"... It was a plan all along to take America into a police state!

When good people do nothing, bad people do much..

"First they came for the Communists and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist.Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew.Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist.Then they came for the Catholics and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant.Then they came for me, but by that time, no one was left to speak up...

http://www.scaredinamerica.blogspot.com/



> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Sunday June 26 - 05:25 - Posted by 62337a3f229ed6bb...

This Administration has proven their part in Sept. 11 by fighting a Sept. 11 Commission.
I saw the buildings go down that day, and that is what they did GO DOWN!! I have seen many a fire and the buildings burn for a while and parts may topple...these buildings implodedand left cement dust everywhere. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to say, as I did "this looks different then a fire."
I have read reports that the Trade Towers had been closed a weekend or so before 9/11 and noone was allowed entry, and the guards thought this to be very unusual.Not so unusual if explosives are being planted. Also there are recordings on the seismic charts that indicate ground movement(or explosions) before the planes hit.
Why no Norad?
I never accepted the whole story behind this and saw it for what it was... a justification to take away our rights and start wars (for money and power).
Noone should accept the OBL story, why did they wait so long to go after him, it seems they knew it was him a few minutes after the planes went in to the towers. Just so happens they were very quick to want to secure the major oil pipeline in Afghanistan.
Let’s DEMAND answers!! This is the most horrible crime imaginable and those guity of it should be imprisoned!




> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Sunday June 26 - 05:26 - Posted by 62337a3f229ed6bb...

This Administration has proven their part in Sept. 11 by fighting a Sept. 11 Commission.
I saw the buildings go down that day, and that is what they did GO DOWN!! I have seen many a fire and the buildings burn for a while and parts may topple...these buildings implodedand left cement dust everywhere. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to say, as I did "this looks different then a fire."
I have read reports that the Trade Towers had been closed a weekend or so before 9/11 and noone was allowed entry, and the guards thought this to be very unusual.Not so unusual if explosives are being planted. Also there are recordings on the seismic charts that indicate ground movement(or explosions) before the planes hit.
Why no Norad?
I never accepted the whole story behind this and saw it for what it was... a justification to take away our rights and start wars (for money and power).
Noone should accept the OBL story, why did they wait so long to go after him, it seems they knew it was him a few minutes after the planes went in to the towers. Just so happens they were very quick to want to secure the major oil pipeline in Afghanistan.
Let’s DEMAND answers!! This is the most horrible crime imaginable and those guity of it should be imprisoned!




> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Sunday June 26 - 17:24 - Posted by 7a29986af227beda...


> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Sunday June 26 - 21:10 - Posted by 6e4382f478a22842...

This account jibes with others written about in “First-hand Accounts of Underground Explosions In The North Tower” at

http://www.prisonplanet.com/article...

It relates the experiences of Mike Pecoraro and others who worked in the subbasements of the towers. Mike felt an explosion just before the first plane hit in the sublevels. Other people felt explosions in the sublevels as well.

Here’s part of the article describing events by Mike in the North Tower sublevels after the explosions and before the collapse:

"The two decided to ascend the stairs to the C level, to a small machine shop where Vito Deleo and David Williams were supposed to be working. When the two arrived at the C level, they found the machine shop gone.

“There was nothing there but rubble, “Mike said. “We’re talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press – gone!” The two began yelling for their co-workers, but there was no answer. They saw a perfect line of smoke streaming through the air. “You could stand here,” he said, “and two inches over you couldn’t breathe. We couldn’t see through the smoke so we started screaming.” But there was still no answer.

"The two made their way to the parking garage, but found that it, too, was gone. “There were no walls, there was rubble on the floor, and you can’t see anything” he said."

You have to ask yourself, what demolished that machine shop and the parking garage?
Read for yourself.
B.Clarke




> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Monday June 27 - 23:41 - Posted by a546da4c54b237ec...

HERE IS SOME OF WHY THE 9/11 COMMISSION BURIED THIS SILENT HERO’S STORY.:…

The 9/11 Commission is the Cover-up Commission. The foxes are guarding the chicken coop.

The Commission’s framework is the official story, which is as one military witness put it: "On 9-11, the U.S. was attacked from within by foreign terrorists using planes as weapons."

The Commissioners have ties with the very parties they are investigating including the CIA, the bin Ladens, and Bush administration officials.

A truly independent investigation would examine WHO carried out the attacks. That means examining all those capable of carrying out the attacks, including elements of the U.S. government. To date, the administration has presented no evidence it was Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda.

Remember, Bush and his cabinet could not trust the American people with that information before they rushed into destroy Afghanistan — again. No tapes. Nothing but an alleged hijacker’s passport which miraculously survived the rubble of the World Trade Center.

Given the number of Freudian remarks at the (Commission) hearings March 23 -24 — advisors and officials saying "CIA" when they meant al Qaeda, for example — maybe the truth is slipping out.

The 9/11 Commission is officially called the NATIONAL COMMISSION ON TERRORIST ATTACKS UPON THE UNITED STATES.

The Bush administration had already written the plot line and these 10 "independent Commissioners" are merely reading the script.

It looks like Karl Rove called central casting and found Washington insiders with so many conflicts of interest, with so much to lose in their high powered jobs, they are guaranteed to play their roles and keep the truth under wraps.

Instead, it is clear the Commission’s report will echo the "who would have ever thought" and bungling federal intelligence agencies that independent researchers long ago dispelled. ….

FOR MORE ON THE COMMISSIONERS CONFLICTING CONNECTIONS AND 9/11, go to Read This List at www.topica.com/lists/politic...




> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Thursday June 30 - 19:27 - Posted by ed676d892bb80f2a...

Rodriguez reported seeing an Arab looking man scouting the WTC building. Since the Massad or illegal Israelis were caught with explosive traces/controllers and cheering when the towers exploded, couldn’t they have been involved? Who would know the difference?

Ashcroft announced in very quick time that the "terrorists" were mostly Saudi Arabians, etc. If he knew who they were why weren’t they picked up before the event? Some named didn’t die, ID declared wrong by Saudi Arabia and the FBI. The 911 Commission covered this story up.

It was reported by Rodriguez that sounds were coming from a closed off floor in the building. Repairs were done in the building having them closed off. Also refusal to allow bomb sniffing dogs in the building is a very big clue that it had bombs. It was also planned by the owners.

Same with the student training in Florida who didn’t know how to fly or speak the same languages as the real person registered in the flight school. He was declared incompetant by the teachers.

Nope..the dots don’t lead to Afhganistan, Bin Laden, Suddam, Iraq, Syria, or Egypt...Islamic countries but to Israel and our own government’s knowledge and co-operation. It had to be an inside job when you look at all the information and events.



> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Friday July 1 - 07:10 - Posted by 0a8824b920ee98b3...

But what good does all this talk do? It’s like talking about the Kennedy shooting video that shows him getting shot from the front...

Are we going to spend 40 years TALKING about it???? What can we DO about it?




> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Wednesday July 6 - 01:57 - Posted by d827504008eb5fb9...

The constitution allows for removing a government that isn’t by, of and for the people, right?

When everybody else is ready for revolution, get me on ICQ. I’m prepped.



> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Tuesday April 4 - 23:10 - Posted by 067d75dede215458...

I’ve known for a long time that the 9/11 attacks were not as they seem and I agree with the writer
who said having knowledge of what happened to JFK and 9/11 doesn’t do any good if we have to sit on our hands and do nothing. What can we do as private citizens to return our government to what was outlined in the constitution by our founding fathers. There are stipulations for us to regain control of our government, but how realistically can this be accomplished? I’m game if others know of a way to do this.



> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Friday June 23 - 21:54 - Posted by 0e7ed062e8ae3464...

It really sickens me to see how you dillitants wallow in this conspiracy theory garbage - because your pathetic minds can’t handle the fact that some outside entity attacked our nation - AND ADMITTED TO IT ON TAPE. But no, you’re more willing to convict without triel our leaders - who last time I checked were democratically elected by the people. (and save your Florida remarkes because your benighted hero JFK pretty much rode to office on the backs of all the dead Chicagoans who managed to rise for one more election at the behest of Mayor Daleyu and the mob. This nonsense cheapens the memory of those who were killed.

As for this "evidence" it’s well know that a aviation fuel poured down the elevator shafts and exploded in imact with the ground floors. It’s been well documented but you people chose to cherry-pick evidence to suit your warped belief system.

And one more thing. I’ve seen the Zapruder film and sorry to disappoint you, it was Oswald that did the shooting.




> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Saturday June 24 - 07:22 - Posted by 52822c49085899be...

And you really sicken us with all of your Fox news talking points to "dispute" the mountain of evidence of the fact that Bu$hco was behind the 9/11 attacks. So rather than everyone being sick you of us and us of you, why don’t you go play with yourself on redstate.com instead of trolling here??? Ever think of that? No of course not because in your little empty world in your mom’s basement, even negative attention is better than none, right? You silly little S & Mer.



> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Wednesday August 9 - 08:33 - Posted by 82d63fe441260716...

New Indicting 9/11 Smoking Gun Found - Plane Impact Time Discrepancies by Craig T. Furlong

The facts are simple yet extremely powerful for what they mean: US Government complicity in 9/11/01. They are a smoking gun.

What is presented here is no theory. It is factual data of “impact times” from Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory at Columbia University (LDEO) that differs significantly from the actual impact times as given in the 9/11 Commission’s Final Report.

LDEO
Link: http://www.ldeo.columbia.edu/LCSN/E...
(note: all times precise to plus or minus 1 to 2 seconds)

9/11 Commission Timeline
Link: http://www.gpoaccess.gov/911/index.html
(note: both impact times are the only ones on the page precise to the second)

The data:

[“Impact Times”]
LDEO
8:46:26 and 9:02:54

[Actual Impact Times]
9/11 Commission
8:46:40 and 9:03:11

Respective Differences
14 seconds
17 seconds

After reflecting upon these timing discrepancies and what they mean, indicting evidence appears that challenges the official explanation. America still owes it to those who perished, and their families and friends, to serve justice on those responsible.

Both impacts are important. This happened twice, and comparing LDEO versus the 9/11 Commission Report, there are similar time disparities (differences of 14 and 17 seconds). Consider these differences as extremely reliable, because when you consider the seismic wave, amplitude, and duration, the dominant period is extremely short and occurs near the beginning of the signal.

We have LDEO stating times of plus or minus 1 to 2 seconds, a high degree of precision. Would they publish if a 95% level of confidence had not been achieved for the data? No. LDEO was then, and still is, a prestigious scientific entity; and no one has challenged their data for 9/11/01. We should trust their seismic data.

Is there any expected time delay between the initiation of the "impact" pulse and the reception of the seismic signal? This factor is already accounted for in the software logic used. Besides, if this were a factor, it would make the disparity greater, thereby yielding even greater time differences; however, the differences we have already are compelling.

Two questions:
(1) Is there a motive behind having two sets of impact times?
(2) What is the significance, if any, of having two different sets of impact times?

Addressing Question (1): Motive probably had nothing to do with our now having two different sets of impact times; also, more than likely, no one lied in all this with the information each entity published. Probably the 9/11 Commission made a simple error of missed oversight. They should have noticed the disparity in impact times and looked into the matter. This is their error. They never saw the disparities, or, if they did, they never attempted to resolve them. Then, years later, somebody happened to notice them by chance. The Commission either did not care, did not bother to ask LDEO, did not consider it at all, or, more than likely, was not even aware of the Lamont-Doherty seismic data regarding “impact times”. If they had known, someone at the Commission would surely have envisioned possible future repercussions of having two sets of factual data on impact times (such as is happening now). This would be (and now is) a conflict of data from two highly reliable sources—something that is to be avoided in one’s life and affairs.

The problem probably came about by having two different groups of people working during two different time periods. They happened to intersect on a single data point (aircraft impact time). It was the Commission who did the intersecting as LDEO was published long before the Commission came into being. LDEO did their job on 9/11 and believed at the time that their seismic data, precise to the second, represented the impacts on the towers (this is key because what they thought were “impacts” is now brought into question). Another key here is “at the time”. Think about it. LDEO had these two small seismic spikes at the general time of the impacts, so they must have naturally thought they were the impacts. This is understandable, especially in the light of that horrible day.

However, the 9/11 Commission’s precision times came much later, at a different time period, and only after much analysis and effort. They are based upon: "We have determined that the impact time was 9:03:11 based on our analysis of FAA radar data and air traffic control software logic." [9/11 Commission Report, pg 460, Note 130]:

http://www.insightful.com/infact/91...
(Note 130 is the basis for WTC1 & WTC2 precision impact times to the second)

This is an entirely different set of data than LDEO, but it is highly accurate and precise; e.g., consider the technology needed and used in the space program; and although different, the technologies are similar in many ways; and one critical way they are similar is both must be precise in the area of timing; and so they are. It is known that the FAA tracked AA Flight 11 under four different stations using Primary Radar Return, and all times were recorded to the second.

So, this is probably how these two extremely precise but different data sets came into being for the same event (plane impact) and appear before us now. However, it does not matter how they came into being. What is important is that both sets are precise to the second.

Also important is: Are the two data sets correct?

As pointed out above, the LDEO set should be correct. The 9/11 Commission’s set should be trustworthy as well because both entities came up with their conclusive data under similar conditions and constraints: required, high precision parameters; working in the face of high visibility in the wake of a national tragedy; and the general understanding of what these entities were attempting to do (i.e., to get it right). There is no reason to disbelieve either data set.

Addressing Question (2): What is the significance, if any, of the different impact times?
Yes, there is significance and it goes to the heart of the issue.

The Commission Report must have the correct impact times because they were specifically looking at flight data that ultimately ended at precise terminations when the towers were struck. There is no question: AA Flight 11 died exactly at 8:46:40 and UA Flight 175 at 9:03:11 [EDT]. So, if the planes impacted the towers at those times, what were the earlier times noted by LDEO due to notable seismic spikes (14 and 17 seconds earlier)?

What first caught my eye last week about this was the implausibility of “impact times” by LDEO. I thought, “How can such a huge jet airliner impact WTC1 above the 90th floor and we end up with energy transference traveling all the way down to the earth (even through the massive multi-level sub-basement structure) sufficiently so as to be picked up by LDEO as a seismic spike?” This should not be; energy from the impact should have been mostly absorbed by the building’s immense structure and mass.

Then I recalled reading a while back about accounts of people who experienced explosions down in the basements before the planes struck. The following is an excerpt about one of them, an eyewitness at WTC1 by the name of William Rodriguez:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Spingo...


Arriving at 8:30 on the morning of 9-11 he went to the maintenance office located on the first sublevel, one of six sub-basements beneath ground level. There were a total of fourteen people in the office at that same time. As he was discussing the day’s tasks with others, there was a very loud massive explosion which seemed to emanate from between sub-basement B2 and B3. There were an additional twenty-two people on B2 sub-basement who also felt and heard that first explosion.

At first he thought it was a generator that had exploded. But the cement walls in the office cracked from the explosion. “When I heard the sound of the explosion, the floor beneath my feet vibrated, the walls started cracking and everything started shaking.” said Rodriguez, who was crowded together with fourteen other people in the office including Anthony Saltamachia, his supervisor for the American Building Maintenance Company.

Just seconds later there was another explosion way above which made the building oscillate momentarily. This, he was later told, was a plane hitting the tower at about the 90th floor. Upon hearing about the plane, he immediately thought of the people up in the restaurant. Then there were other explosions just above B1 and individuals started heading for the loading dock to escape the explosion’s resulting rampant fire. When asked later about those first explosions he said: “I would know if an explosion was from the bottom or the top of the building.” He heard explosions both before and after the plane hit the tower.


This provides the plausible answer as to what LDEO picked up as a seismic spike moments before the planes struck the towers.

There are only two logical choices: either a true seismic event (a very small earthquake tremor; and, yes, this would mean the eyewitnesses who said explosions happened before the plane struck are not telling the truth), or a very large explosion(s).

It could not have been a very small earthquake. Why? Because this same scenario happened again a few minutes later at WTC2; both spikes occurred within a brief 15-minute period under the most unusual circumstances. The odds of this happening by chance go beyond realms of possibility. This only happens when man is involved.

The earlier seismic spikes had to have been very large explosion(s). Middle Eastern terrorists could not have been responsible since they do not have the wherewithal on this kind of a scale.

It is more than remarkable that the 9/11 Commission, although it had hear the testimony of William Rodriguez regarding the explosions in the basements, did not deem this important enough to be included in the Final Report.

It should have been.

So, this is what happened:

Explosion(s) Meant to Coincide……………
[“Impact Times”]
LDEO
8:46:26 and 9:02:54

Respective Differences
14 seconds
17 seconds

With

……………Planes Impacting Towers
[Actual Impact Times]
9/11 Commission
8:46:40 and 9:03:11

The explosions were probably done to prepare the buildings for controlled demolition later by implosion.

This is no conspiracy theory.
This is not theory.
These are facts.

It is definitely conspiracy.

What must be done? Two things:

(1) A new independent, quasi-private-public, non-politicized 9/11 investigation should be formed at once to pursue this for what it really is: a crime. Good detective work is needed—the murderers / conspirators must be identified, apprehended, jailed, and brought to justice as soon as possible.

(2) The 9/11 Commission (which no longer exists), but more importantly, the Bush Administration must answer this question:

WHAT CAUSED THESE SEISMIC SPIKES BEFORE THE PLANE IMPACTS?
They must answer—if they do not, it is the same as an admission of guilt.

BTW, this writer believes the ANSWER is: A rogue element of conspirators within the US Government, that committed mass murder, treason, and betrayal to America on September 11, 2001.

God help us.
Craig T. Furlong
Huntington Beach, CA USA
(949) 999-3654 Work Direct
August 6, 2006

PS Please forward this far and wide



> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Saturday September 22 - 15:31 - Posted by 75cfb683315ad9b0...

A well conceived and fitting rebuke



> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Wednesday September 13 - 16:56 - Posted by 30919ff1d353bf2b...

What I don’t understand in all this is the government’s zero-response to being questioned too closely over the official explanation.
Are the government intent upon lowering their own credibility? If they had nothing to hide, then surely a more open response to all the questions surrounding these attacks would be forthcoming?
There are just too many examples of ’ignored’ evidence - whatever one thinks of the official explanation.
We deserve more. We deserve better.
We do not deserve the ’Patriot’s Act’. How dare they call it that! Let US, the American people, decide if the act is ’patriotic’ or not.

America may be ’richer’ as a consequence of the WTC collapses, but richer in....what?
Is this our choice? IS this democracy?



> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Thursday August 16 - 09:15 - Posted by e30af2fc9d8827b4...

Living in Florida, something always seemed wrong from the day Bush won my states electoral votes in a very odd way. Then after 9/11 I knew something else was wrong.

From how 3 steel buildings collapse to DUST due to fires to no COMMERCIAL plane wreckage or bodies found at the pentagon or in shanksville, pa. But I wouldn’t and couldn’t believe our government would be behind something like this, although it seemed that way. However I have recently come to the realization that there is a cover up & an inside job. Our administration who are mostly RECYCLES from Bush 1’s cabinet in the early 90’s have benefitted greatly from more power through the patriot act, money in war contracts & most importantly dominance in the Middle East. As a 63 yr old I haven’t seen nothing like this since Hitler.

God Bless America.

I commend Mr Rodriguez & others like him. Tell your story



> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Tuesday September 18 - 20:10 - Posted by ef918e540ee21625...

Yeah, Osama ADMITTED TO IT ON TAPE - but this is a man who cooperated with the CIA in order to defeat the russians in afghanistan! Please don’t tell me that you’re so dim that you believe everything you hear in the "liberal controlled media"!

Look, the more I read and hear about this, the more I realize that this was a coup attempt by the neo-cons and their corporate cronies - and a damned successful one. But I’m with the other writers who wonder how to bring these murderers to justice.

Does anyone know if NPR or PBS interviewed any of the 9/11 Rodriguez witnesses? That might be a credible way to start a mainstream discussion.



> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Tuesday September 12 - 19:27 - Posted by 4d6b0ff6d136a8ec...

you’ve got to be kidding me. A controlled demolition which took over an hour to bring down the tower? You would have to have not only pre-planned, but would have taken days of preparation. The explosives would have to be placed in exact locations, exact amounts would have to be used to ensure a time delay. Further explosive charges would have to be placed at different levels of the tower to
ensure the tower came down in the manner it did. Anyone foolish enough to believe this not playing with a full deck.




> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Tuesday September 12 - 19:58 - Posted by ee1a7063350cb642...

161 18, I don’t know where you’re coming from in terms of whether you believe that the 19 Muslim hijacker conspiracy is true - I don’t - but I have to agree with you that the idea that the two towers were brought down by controlled demolition is hard to swallow. I think the open floor plan design of the towers - unique for such tall structures - lent itself to the progressive pancaking of the floors, started by the weakened condition of the building at and above the points of impact. However, no one has adequately explained why the two central cores also failed simultaneously with the floors and the outer skins of the buildings. To my mind, at least some of the two cores should have been left standing. On the other hand, WTC 7 shows the classic characteristics of a planned implosion demolition. The simultaneous failure of the main support columns, that led to the symmetrical collapse, was either a million to one occurrance - very unlikely - or the result of high explosives.



> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Monday September 25 - 23:50 - Posted by 53c387eec8c65e06...

I beleive our goverment had something to do with the wtc going down...




> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Friday October 27 - 00:59 - Posted by 6e8c14f8f44551c0...

1. if true, why aren’t the democrats, who are literally screaming to get bush out of office, exposing this? what a perfect way for them to gain power at the expense of the republicans. and don’t say that they are in it too, as the 2 groups never get along, especially when power is involved.
2. an impact at the top of a structure, just like one at one end, can be felt at the bottom or at the other end simultaneously.
3. in a controlled demolition when using explosives to cause implosion, the effect is immediate, there is no lag time from explosion to implosion. if there was a controlled demolition to implode the towers they would have fallen instantly, not 10s of minutes later.
4. in a controlled implosion, the set up involving the placement of explosives, running the detonaters, cables, etc. would have been noticed by someone, somewhere at some time. also, in such a scenario, the situation is highly unstable and must be cafefully controlled to avoid premature detonation.
5. a plane full of jet fuel crashing into a tower can cause a blast of burning fuel to be propelled down elevator shafts, stairwells, air conditioning/heating ducts, service tubes, etc. physics proves this.
6. the videos clearly show the towers collapsing from the top down. all of the videos do.
7. not one person around the towers has said anything about ground tremors prior to the planes hitting the towers.
8. the u.s. geological intruments that monitor earthquakes and abnormalities in the ground recorded nothing prior to the planes hitting the towers. remember, these instruments are very sensitive.
9. and, if true, far too many people of many different nationalities, political beliefs, religious beliefs, and positions in government and the private sector would have to be of such a purely evil nature as to all conspire and perform what you say. the law of probabilities makes it impossible to lend any kind of rationality to the scenario you present.
so, therefore i must be rational instead of irrational and believe what the government, press, video (both media and private), and eyewitnesses have told us.




> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Friday October 27 - 02:35 - Posted by e782b06b04d371a4...

And that still doesn’t explain the crazies that flew the planes into the towers in the first place!!!



> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Saturday October 28 - 03:57 - Posted by 7a16f02b1a650a3a...

9-11 was the BIGGEST most expensive CHARADE to date ever pulled on the American people. You poor SHEEPLE. Your’re sons and daughters and wives and husbands are going to have to pay in BLOOD for this charade of The Empire to TRY and hang on to hegemony. It will turn out WORSE than Vietnam. The Crime family TOLD you they were going to create a "New Pearl Harbor" but you didn’t listen. Though I feel for MY country, in some ways I SEE full well they are going to have to PAY DEARLY for their slothfull ways where wine and circus were MORE important than "Truth"— and so ye ask for so shall ye receive.!



> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Monday October 30 - 15:42 - Posted by a45173669c7088ff...

What a brave and courageous man who will not betray his love of his fellow man. He risks his life on a dailly base a true hero who is considered a traitor by many - wow what a strange strange world we live in !!

What is wrong in letting this man’s story be told. Why is our media so clandestine? What has it to hide. Abviously this man in not lying. He was there and experienced something that differs from the official story. That is real investigative reporting. Everywhere but here in America!




> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Tuesday May 22 - 20:00 - Posted by dd0ecf64463789ec...

We must keep pushing for the truth and supporting people like William Rodriquez. The truth will come out....it is just a matter of time.



> WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Friday June 1 - 07:37 - Posted by 09d8f84cd2f6b6d3...

One thing is for sure, William Rodriguez was actually there and experienced all of this. There are many who will confirm that explosions occured in the basement of the WTC towers. In certain videos, you can actually see white smoke rising from the base of the tower. Where there’s smoke there’s fire! Or in that case explosions. Many survivors report explosions. Not just one. Even firemen, police, and other emergency workers report these. People who try and debunk these claims were not there in the WTC while it happened. How do they know? I support Rodriguez for what he is doing. Likewise with the LC crew. They are trying to expose a major lie. I believe in the Bible and it is very clear that God will punish those who lie and suppress the truth. This group involved in this cover-up along with those who wired WTC 1,2 and 7, and the clean-up crew at Ground Zero will be judged someday for this. Maybe not in this lifetime, but for sure the next. If Pres. Bush is really the christain man he claims to be, he must expose this lie or else he becomes part of it! And right now he is part of this lie. I beleive that Bush knows 9/11 was an inside job, why doesn’t he say anything or have top military officials court martialed that were involved. Once you tell a lie you have to keep telling more lies to cover-up the other lies and before you know it, it all catches up to you. We found no WMD in Iraq, ahhohhh!! What ever happened to Bin Laden? Is he dead or alive? Our lives will never be the same since 9/11. I guess that means we’ll continue to watch our freedoms go away one-by-one.



WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Monday July 9 - 18:48 - Posted by 86efbc1f10478701...

This is not a surprise to right thinking people.
It was obvious to all intelligent people that Bush was a gangster and a minority of American people had been duped into voting for him.




WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Friday May 21 - 07:59 - Posted by Ken Summers - 90b9782bddd54763...

Rodriquez doen’t have a clue what actually happened on 9/11. I was in the lobby of the north tower when the plan hit and distinctly heard and slightly felt the impact. Besides the noise from the impact there was no other sound or vibration that was beneath my feet (as in the basement). Within 5 to 10 seconds later I was engulfed by a fireball that came down the elevator shaft. I’m sure the people in the basement felt the affects of this fireball including Mr. Rodriquez. I am 100% certain that he was unaware what had transpired upstairs and could have concluded that what he witnessed was before the impact. HE IS WRONG! End of story!




WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Saturday September 11 - 21:13 - Posted by Addie - c0e43d230fa8b067...

arcticbeacon, you can’t handle the truth!!! you are just another person who will believe what they hear without using your head and seeing that those two towers COULD NOT HAVE FALLEN from planes hitting them! One day the truth will come out and the world will be amazed by the truth! I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT MY COUNTRY DID TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE! Peace to all...........



WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Saturday September 11 - 23:37 - Posted by 877c5facd163e8c9...

It only stands to reason that IF he "didn’t know" what what was going on above because he was in the basement - as you say, - then YOU would NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BELOW...Because you were above! So don’t assume he does not know what he saw and experienced FIRST HAND, WITH 14 WITNESSES SAYING THE BLAST BELOW CAME BEFORE THE IMPACT ABOVE! You may be discrediting something you experienced DIFFERENTLY! I’M SORRY YOU HAD TO EXPERIENCE SUCH HORROR...SENDING LOVE :)



WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Wednesday April 6 - 03:02 - Posted by Paula - 36a4af15c58cd99b5bbfce83a642155f...

William Rodriguez is not the person that you think that he is. There are too many inconsistencies in his stories.

Starting from day one.

Felipe David, the injured burn victim stated that he ran out of the building alone and ran 6 blocks. He said the same thing again in 2006. William Rodriguez is not a hero.

So many inconsistencies pertaining to Rodriguez and his witnesses.

www.letsrollforum.com



WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Sunday September 11 - 00:18 - Posted by spirit - 6329c3d317373f72b91d602f4dadd04f...

i am appalled at our govenment but it’s just like it was with kennedy, they covered up his death just like they r covering this up...GO RODRIGUIZ u tell whoever u have to til someone listens, and if i have ur permission i would like to paste this to my facebook, let the power of the people decide on this, see WAT THE PEOPLE SAY...facebook is world known...let me know...keep up the faith and God will carry u on ur journey




WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows ’Official 9/11 Story’ Sky High
Monday September 12 - 08:23 - Posted by localthinkinghumanbeing - a499f39c27f62ff86d825c8f6e3cd737...

Read about the funicular train fire in Kaprun that took so many lives. The fire was "sucked" up the mountain tunnel - killing EVERYONE in the shops at the top - almost instantly. Those few who went DOWN, towards the burning car, and to the outside of the tunnel, were the only ones that survived. The emergency exits also acted as "flues" - causing fire and toxic smoke to race through them like water up a straw. Oxygen + fire - it all caused a suction effect through every "vent-way" in the mountain. When the plane hit the tower - the fully loaded fuel tanks spewed fire & fuel down the elevator shafts.. which were creating a vacuum effect - literally sucking the fire and fuel DOWN at the speed of light.. as fast as lightning striking a tree. Go stand in an elevator shaft - at the bottom - when the elevator is up at a higher floor.. what do you feel? WIND... and suction. I work in a building with a large elevator system - and I am often at the bottom to meet deliveries at the service door. The flow of air from the elevator shaft is undeniable. When you put aside your need to have a conspiracy, and think logically, it will finally make sense and you can go on with your lives and do something fruitful and significant with your time.







If I was truly evil
Tuesday 12 - 14:22
Yves Bouvier Faces Swiss Tax Investigation
Saturday 9 - 03:27
by lishk
The Polisario front suspected of double-play around humanitarian aid hijacking
Friday 8 - 21:44
by NathanT
The Polisario front suspected of double-play around humanitarian aid hijacking
Friday 8 - 21:37
by Nathan Taylor
AMERICA’S JUDASES
Sunday 27 - 20:02
by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Report
What happend to Soraya and Hussein Khashoggi?
Friday 25 - 20:38
by Perseus
The falling Max Ehrich
Thursday 17 - 19:40
by celbbetty
DAMN THE NFL
Wednesday 16 - 01:44
by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Report
Overplaying your hand
Thursday 10 - 12:36
Gujarat Flood 2017 Devastation- Inevitable or Orchestrated in Dhanera ?
Thursday 3 - 06:19
by Dwarika Nath Rath
Multiple citizenship & Zionist subversion of America, Australia, India, Humanity
Wednesday 2 - 03:10
by Dr Gideon Polya
I’M AN IDIOT AND I VOTE
Thursday 27 - 23:23
by David R. Hoffman
The Top Ten Art Scandals That Have Rocked the World
Tuesday 18 - 15:48
by Curtis Judge
John Pilger slams Mainstream silence re Apartheid Israel crimes: Free Palestine
Thursday 13 - 02:43
by Dr Gideon Polya
RUSSIAN MAFIA – NOW IN DUBAI?
Monday 3 - 14:52
by James Dolay
THE NFL IS RACIST
Saturday 1 - 00:31
by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Report
Australian Finkel Review has dirty energy for 50 years & ignores 25 key issues
Monday 19 - 03:37
by Dr Gideon Polya
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: JUSTICE FOR PHILANDO CASTILE
Sunday 18 - 01:03
by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Report
Find out what is true and false about climate change - Kenneth Pouchet
Friday 16 - 17:43
by Kenneth Pouchet
Freedom For Me, But Not You
Wednesday 31 - 02:17
by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Report
Post-Apartheid, non-racist, One State, democratic Palestine can happen tomorrow
Tuesday 30 - 08:21
by Dr Gideon Polya
A Review of Gilad Atzmon’s new book, “Being In Time: The Post-Political Manifes
Wednesday 17 - 21:23
by June Terpstra
Avoiding Another War in North Korea
Sunday 14 - 18:27
by William John Cox
Judah Ben Hur for President 2020
Saturday 13 - 16:15
by William Morgan
ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT FOR DONALD J. TRUMP
Saturday 13 - 02:33
by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Report
As War Party shadow boxes, its agenda surges unopposed
Friday 12 - 14:28
by Daniel Patrick Welch
Yves Bouvier caught in a real estate bankruptcy
Thursday 11 - 20:19
by Pierre Gove
Book: This Is How The State Fucks Your Mind
Tuesday 9 - 19:16
by OAF
ISRAEL’S 1967 ATTACK ON INTELLIGENCE SHIP U.S.S. LIBERTY - THE ONLY MYSTERY
Thursday 20 - 20:06
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
Denmark eaten down to the bone, what’s next?
Wednesday 19 - 16:22
by Henrik Petersen
A Financial Toll Tax: Transform, Not Reform, the U.S. Tax System
Monday 17 - 22:55
by William John Cox
COMPLETE DEGRADATION OF A SELF-STYLED GREAT NATION
Saturday 8 - 16:35
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
ATTACKING PEOPLE WITH FLEETS OF MISSILES BEFORE YOU HAVE ANY FACTS
Friday 7 - 20:34
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad’s regime: U.N. official
Thursday 6 - 23:09
by Shaun Waterman
TRUMP’S FRIGHTENING TURNAROUND ON SYRIA – A STRONG SIGNAL ABOUT WHO REALLY RUNS
Thursday 6 - 17:22
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
AMERICA’S POLITICS WITHOUT MEANING - THE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COUNTRY
Thursday 30 - 17:37
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
ISIS THREATENS IRAN FOR A HILARIOUS REASON – WHAT ISIS AND AL-NUSRA REALLY ARE
Wednesday 29 - 18:56
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
Invisible people: cashless societies don’t kill poverty, but the poorest ones
Wednesday 29 - 17:12
by Morgan Connors
THE COMING MULTI-POLAR WORLD AND AMERICA’S IMPERIAL DECLINE - A DANGEROUS TIME
Monday 27 - 16:58
by JOHN CHUCKMAN
HOW GOVERNMENT EXPLOITS MURDER FOR ITS OWN ENDS - THE TRUTH ABOUT LONDON
Monday 27 - 16:56
by JOHN CHUCKMAN

home | webmaster



Follow-up of the site's activity
RSS Bellaciao En


rss FR / rss IT / rss ES



Bellaciao hosted by DRI

Organize, agitate, educate, must be our war cry. Susan B. Anthony
Facebook Twitter Google+
DAZIBAO
I, European citizen, won’t let refugees be rejected in my name
Thursday 10 March
©Olivier Jobard/Myop I, European citizen, won’t let refugees be rejected in my name THE RIGHT TO ASYLUM IS A RIGHT In the phrase « right to asylum », every word matters. Under the law, every person who is persecuted because of his or her political opinions or because of his or her identity, every person that is endangered by violence, war or misery has a RIGHT to seek asylum in another country The aim of this petition is to collect (...)
read more...
Neo-Nazis and far-right protesters in Ukraine 3 live-stream
Friday 24 January
2 comments
The far-right in Ukraine are acting as the vanguard of a protest movement that is being reported as pro-democracy. The situation on the ground is not as simple as pro-EU and trade versus pro-Putin and Russian hegemony in the region. When US Senator John McCain dined with Ukraine’s opposition leaders in December, he shared a table and later a stage with the leader of the extreme far-right Svoboda party Oleh Tyahnybok. This is Oleh Tyahnybok, he has claimed a "Moscow-Jewish mafia" (...)
read more...
Hugo Chavez is dead (video live)
Wednesday 6 March
by : Collective BELLACIAO
1 comment
President Hugo Chavez companeros venezueliano died after a long battle with cancer.
read more...
International initiative to stop the war in Syria Yes to democracy, no to foreign intervention!
Thursday 13 December
Your support here: http://www.peaceinsyria.org/support.php We, the undersigned, who are part of an international civil society increasingly worried about the awful bloodshed of the Syrian people, are supporting a political initiative based on the results of a fact-finding mission which some of our colleagues undertook to Beirut and Damascus in September 2012. This initiative consists in calling for a delegation of highranking personalities and public figures to go to Syria in order to (...)
read more...
THE KU KLUX KLAN ONCE AGAIN CONTROLS INDIANA
Monday 12 November
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
7 comments
At first glance, the results of America’s 2012 election appear to be a triumph for social, racial, and economic justice and progress in the United States: California voters passed a proposition requiring the rich to shoulder their fair share of the tax burden; Two states, Colorado and Washington, legalized the recreational use of marijuana, while Massachusetts approved the use of marijuana for medical purposes; Washington and two other states, Maine and Maryland, legalized same-sex (...)
read more...
I’VE DECIDED TO "WASTE" MY VOTE
Sunday 28 October
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
In a 2004 episode of Comedy Central’s animated series South Park, an election was held to determine whether the new mascot for the town’s elementary school would be a “giant douche” or a “turd sandwich.” Confronted with these two equally unpalatable choices, one child, Stan Marsh, refused to vote at all, which resulted in his ostracization and subsequent banishment from the town. Although this satirical vulgarity was intended as a commentary on the two (...)
read more...
HIGHER EDUCATION IN AMERICA: DREAM OR NIGHTMARE? PART IV
Friday 28 September
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
PART I PART II PART III If there is one major inconsistency in life, it is that young people who know little more than family, friends and school are suddenly, at the age of eighteen, supposed to decide what they want to do for the rest of their lives. Unfortunately, because of their limited life experiences, the illusions they have about certain occupations do not always comport to the realities. I discovered this the first time I went to college. About a year into my studies, I (...)
read more...
HIGHER EDUCATION IN AMERICA: DREAM OR NIGHTMARE? PART III
Friday 28 September
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
PART I PART II PART IV Disillusioned with the machinations of so-called “traditional” colleges, I became an adjunct instructor at several “for-profit” colleges. Thanks largely to the power and pervasiveness of the Internet, “for-profit” colleges (hereinafter for-profits) have become a growing phenomenon in America. They have also been the subject of much political debate and the focus of a Frontline special entitled College Inc. Unlike traditional (...)
read more...
HIGHER EDUCATION IN AMERICA: DREAM OR NIGHTMARE? PART II
Friday 28 September
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
PART I PART III PART IV Several years ago, a young lady came into the college where I was teaching to inquire about a full-time instructor’s position in the sociology department. She was advised that only adjunct positions were available. Her response was, “No thanks. Once an adjunct, always an adjunct.” Her words still echo in my mind. Even as colleges and universities raise their tuition costs, they are relying more and more on adjunct instructors. Adjuncts are (...)
read more...
HIGHER EDUCATION IN AMERICA: DREAM OR NIGHTMARE? PART I
Friday 28 September
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
PART II PART III PART IV When The Bill of Rights was added to the United States Constitution over two hundred years ago, Americans were blessed with many rights considered to be “fundamental.” One conspicuously missing, however, was the right to an education. This was not surprising given the tenor of the times. America was primarily an agrarian culture, and education, especially higher education, was viewed as a privilege reserved for the children of the rich and (...)
read more...
ONE SOLITARY LIFE, PART TWO
Monday 30 July
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
3 comments
If there is one universal question that haunts all human beings at some point in their lives, it is, “Why do we die?” Death, after all, is the great illogic. It ultimately claims all, the rich and the poor, the mighty and the small, the good and the evil. Death also has the capability to make most human pursuits—such as the quest for wealth, fame and power—vacuous and fleeting. Given this reality, I have often wondered why so many people are still willing to (...)
read more...
HOW MUCH CORRUPTION CAN DEMOCRACY ENDURE?
Thursday 28 June
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
6 comments
How much corruption can a “democracy” endure before it ceases to be a democracy? If five venal, mendacious, duplicitous, amoral, biased and (dare I say it) satanic Supreme Court “justices”—John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas and Anthony Kennedy—have their way, America will soon find out. In several previous articles for Pravda.Ru, I have consistently warned how the Supreme Court’s 2010 Citizens United decision is one of the (...)
read more...
DEMOCRACY IN THE HANDS OF IDIOTS, PART TWO
Tuesday 12 June
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
1 comment
Imagine, if you will, that the United States government passes a law banning advertisers from sponsoring commercials on Rush Limbaugh’s radio show or Rupert Murdoch’s Fox (Faux) “News” Network. On one hand, there would be two decided advantages to this ban: The National IQ would undoubtedly increase several percentage points, and manipulative pseudo-journalists would no longer be able to appeal to the basest instincts in human nature for ratings and profit while (...)
read more...
DEMOCRACY IN THE HANDS OF IDIOTS
Thursday 7 June
by : David R. Hoffman, Pravda.Ru Legal Editor
4 comments
LIVE, from the State that brought you Senator Joseph McCarthy, Wisconsin voters now proudly present, fresh from his recall election victory, Governor Scott Walker! At first glance, it is almost unfathomable that anyone with a modicum of intelligence would have voted to retain Scott Walker as Wisconsin’s governor. This, after all, is a man who openly declared he is trying to destroy the rights of workers through a “divide and conquer” strategy; who received 61% of the (...)
read more...
PEOPLE WITHOUT SOULS
Tuesday 13 March
by : David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
2 comments
A question I’ve frequently been asked since I began writing for Pravda.Ru in 2003 is, “Why did you become disillusioned with the practice of law?” This question is understandable, particularly since, in most people’s minds, being an attorney is synonymous with wealth and political power. I’ve always been reluctant to answer this question for fear it will discourage conscientious and ethical people from pursuing careers in the legal profession—a (...)
read more...