Obama’s London Speech : Holocaust ignoring, holocaust denial and lying by omission and commission
by : Dr Gideon Polya
Friday May 27, 2011 - 07:16
President Barack Obama made a speech to the UK Houses of Parliament in Westminster Hall London on 25 May 2011. Obama’s speech involved egregious lying by commission and lying by omission, holocaust ignoring and holocaust denial. This widely disseminated, shameless lying by Obama promises more death and destruction for Humanity at the hands of the UK-US Anglo-American state terrorist tag-team.
For the transcript of the speech see: http://www.newstatesman.com/2011/05... .
1, Obama: “As Winston Churchill said, the "...Magna Carta, the Bill of Rights, Habeas Corpus, trial by jury, and English common law find their most famous expression in the American Declaration of Independence."”
Reality: Human rights find ultimate expression in the United Nations Charter, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Geneva Convention, Humanity-endorsed conventions grossly violated by the UK and US, by sustained UK state terrorism and US state terrorism and by UK- and UK-backed Israeli state terrorism.
2. Obama: “Together with our allies, we forged a lasting peace from a cold war. When the Iron Curtain lifted, we expanded our alliance to include the nations of Central and Eastern Europe, and built new bridges to Russia and the former states of the Soviet Union. And when there was strife in the Balkans, we worked together to keep the peace.”
Reality: The consequences of national policy can be measured by consequential avoidable deaths. 1950-2005 avoidable deaths in countries variously occupied in the post-1945 era total 82 million for US-occupied countries, 727 million for UK-occupied countries, 142 million for France-occupied countries and 24 million for countries occupied by UK-, US- and France-backed Apartheid Israel (for details see Chapter 3 of Gideon Polya, “Body Count. Global avoidable mortality since 1950”: http://globalbodycount.blogspot.com/ ) .
3. Obama: “Today, after a difficult decade that began with war and ended in recession, our nations have arrived at a pivotal moment once more. A global economy that once stood on the brink of depression is now stable and recovering. After years of conflict, the United States has removed 100,000 troops from Iraq, the United Kingdom has removed its forces, and our combat mission there has ended. In Afghanistan, we’ve broken the Taliban’s momentum and will soon begin a transition to Afghan lead. And nearly 10 years after 9/11, we have disrupted terrorist networks and dealt al Qaeda a huge blow by killing its leader — Osama bin Laden.”
Reality: Iraq has been devastated by Sanctions and violent occupation in the period 1990-2011 with violent deaths totaling 1.7 million, non-violent deaths from Anglo-American-imposed deprivation totaling 2.9 million, under-5 infant deaths totaling 2.0 million and with 5-6 million refugees having been generated in an Iraqi Holocaust and Iraqi Genocide. Afghanistan has been devastated by violent occupation in the period 2001-2011 with violent deaths totaling 1.2 million, non-violent deaths from Anglo-American-imposed deprivation totaling 3.8 million, under-5 infant deaths totaling 2.7 million and with 3-4 million refugees having been generated in an Afghan Holocaust and Afghan Genocide. Obama has now extended this deadly violence to Pakistan, Yemen and Libya. Libya that had seen vastly improved living condition through its oil wealth is now being bombed back to the Stone Age by the France-UK-US (FUKUS) Coalition. Obama has become an accessory after the fact of 9-11 by killing an alleged key witness, Osama bin-Laden and by blocking proper scientific investigation into the 9-11 atrocity for which the US is almost certainly responsible with the likelihood of Apartheid Israeli involvement (see “Iraqi Holocaust, Iraqi Genocide”: https://sites.google.com/site/iraqi..., “Afghan Holocaust, Afghan Genocide”: https://sites.google.com/site/afgha... and “Experts: US did 9-11”: https://sites.google.com/site/exper...).
4. Obama: “As new threats spread across borders and oceans, we must dismantle terrorist networks and stop the spread of nuclear weapons, confront climate change and combat famine and disease. And as a revolution races through the streets of the Middle East and North Africa, the entire world has a stake in the aspirations of a generation that longs to determine its own destiny.”
Reality: The biggest threat to Humanity is from the war criminal and climate criminal US (various US or US surrogate occupation of Haiti, Somalia, Palestine, Syria, Diego Garcia, Iraq, Afghanistan and additional US bombing of Pakistan, Yemen and Libya) and from its cowardly lackey the UK (occupying Afghanistan, bombing Libya and recently having withdrawn most of its forces from Iraq, a country it has been war criminally violating since 1914). Climate science says that top per greenhouse gas (GHG) polluters like the US and its cowardly vassal Apartheid Australia must get to zero (0) emissions by 2020 but for these climate criminal countries it is Business As Usual (BAU) that is steadily worsening the Climate Genocide that is predicted to kill 10 billion non-European s this century due to unaddressed man-made climate carnage (see “Climate Genocide”: https://sites.google.com/site/clima...).
5. Obama: “As millions are still denied their basic human rights because of who they are, or what they believe, or the kind of government that they live under, we are the nations most willing to stand up for the values of tolerance and self-determination that lead to peace and dignity.’
Reality: The UK and the US back dictatorships in Muslim countries from Morocco to Brunei and still resolutely back racist Zionist-run Apartheid Israel that has denied not just democracy but nearly all basic human rights to the Occupied Palestinians for nearly 44 years (see the recent book “The Plight of the Palestinians. A long history of destruction”, edited by William Cook: http://mwcnews.net/focus/analysis/4... and “Palestinian Genocide”: https://sites.google.com/site/pales... ).
6. Obama: “And just as we must lead on behalf of the prosperity of our citizens, so we must safeguard their security. Our two nations know what it is to confront evil in the world. Hitler’s armies would not have stopped their killing had we not fought them on the beaches and on the landing grounds, in the fields and on the streets. We must never forget that there was nothing inevitable about our victory in that terrible war. It was won through the courage and character of our people.”
Reality: WW2 was won not just by the US (0.3 million military dead) and the UK (0.6 million UK and British Empire military war dead) but also by China (35 million war dead), Russia (20 million war dead), India (7 million war dead from British-imposed famine alone) and by European and Asian resistance fighters. The “character of our people” was evidenced by the fire-bombing of German and Japanese cities (circa 1 million civilians killed), the nuclear destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki (0.2 million killed), and the deliberate starving to death of 6-7 million Indians by the British-imposed Bengal Famine in 1942-1945.
7. Obama: “Our nations are not and will never be at war with Islam. Our fight is focused on defeating al Qaeda and its extremist allies. In that effort, we will not relent, as Osama bin Laden and his followers have learned. And as we fight an enemy that respects no law of war, we will continue to hold ourselves to a higher standard — by living up to the values, the rule of law and due process that we so ardently defend.”
Reality: Post-WW2 Anglo-American war and hegemony has been associated with 600 million Muslim avoidable deaths since 1950. In the last 2 decades alone Muslim violent deaths and non-violent avoidable deaths from war-imposed deprivation total 12 million, the major killings being 4.6 million (Iraq), 5.0 million (Afghanistan) and 2 million (Somalia). In contrast the FBI wanted Osama for the killing of 29 Americans in the East Africa US Embassy and USS Cole attacks by al Qaeda. In contrast, the Israeli killing of 34 American servicemen on the USS Liberty has gone unpunished and indeed Apartheid Israel has been lavished with US support since 1967.
8. Obama: “For almost a decade, Afghanistan has been a central front of these efforts. Throughout those years, you, the British people, have been a stalwart ally, along with so many others who fight by our side.”
Reality: Even according to the lying Bush=Obama official version of 9-11, no Afghans were involved in the 9-11 atrocity. Osama bin laden denied complicity in 9-11. Science, architect, engineer, military , aviation and intelligence experts say that the US did 9-11 (with some also suggesting the likelihood of Israeli assistance in this mass murder of Americans (see “Experts: US did 9-11”: https://sites.google.com/site/exper... ).
9. Obama: "We also share a common interest in stopping the spread of nuclear weapons. Across the globe, nations are locking down nuclear materials so they never fall into the wrong hands — because of our leadership. From North Korea to Iran, we’ve sent a message that those who flaunt their obligations will face consequences — which is why America and the European Union just recently strengthened our sanctions on Iran, in large part because of the leadership of the United Kingdom and the United States.
Reality: Iran, unlike the US and its surrogate Apartheid Israel, is notable in that it has not invaded any other country for several centuries, does not occupy any other country, has not territorial claims on other countries, does not have nuclear weapons, does not want nuclear weapons, and supports a nuclear weapons-free Middle East. Further, while there is major theocratic oversight on Iranian democracy, the perverted “democratic fascism” in the US involves 2 very similar Lobbyist-, racist Zionist- and military-industrial complex-beholden parties. The democratic Nazism of racist Zionist-run Apartheid Israel is democracy based on genocide in which half the inhabitants of racist Zionist-ruled Palestine (6 million non-Indigenous Jewish Israelis) rule the rest. Of the 12 million Indigenous Palestinians, 6 million are forbidden to even live in their Homeland, 1.6 million Palestinian Israelis can vote but only as as second class citizens of an Apartheid Israel (2 major Arabs parties were banned before the last elections), 2.8 million West Bank Palestinians have no vote and 1.6 million Occupied Palestinians have no vote either and are confined to the Gaza Concentration Camp, as are the Hamas MPs who won 76 out of seats in the 2006 Occupied Palestine elections held under racist Zionist guns (and were then declared to be “terrorists” by Apartheid Israel and the US and the other anti-democratic Western Lobbyocracies and Murdochracies).
10. Obama: “Let there be no doubt: The United States and United Kingdom stand squarely on the side of those who long to be free.”
Reality: The UK and the US back dictatorships in Muslim countries from Morocco to Brunei and still resolutely back racist Zionist-run Apartheid Israel that has denied not just democracy but nearly all basic human rights to the Occupied Palestinians for nearly 44 years and denied 6 million Palestinians the right to even live in the own country. The US backs the continuing highly abusive imprisonment of 1.6 million Palestinians (800,000 of them children) in what the Catholic Church describes as the Gaza Concentration Camp.
11. Obama: “It is that truth that guides our action in Libya. It would have been easy at the outset of the crackdown in Libya to say that none of this was our business — that a nation’s sovereignty is more important than the slaughter of civilians within its borders. That argument carries weight with some. But we are different. We embrace a broader responsibility. And while we cannot stop every injustice, there are circumstances that cut through our caution — when a leader is threatening to massacre his people, and the international community is calling for action. That’s why we stopped a massacre in Libya. And we will not relent until the people of Libya are protected and the shadow of tyranny is lifted.”
Reality: The France-UK-US (FUKUS) Coalition is bombing Libya back to the Stone Age. Libya under dictator Gaddafi used its oil wealth to achieve an infant mortality rate of 18 under-5 year old infant deaths per 1,000 births as compared to 8 in the US. The destruction of the Libyan economy and infrastructure by the war criminal FUKUS Coalition will head Libya towards the US-imposed mass infanticide of Occupied Haiti (87 under-5 year old infant deaths per 1,000 births), Occupied Somalia (180), Occupied Iraq (44), Occupied Afghanistan (199), US drone-bombed Yemen (66) and robot-bombed Pakistan (87).
12. Obama: “Unlike most countries in the world, we do not define citizenship based on race or ethnicity.”
Reality: What an outrageous perversion of reality – the USA, the most racist country in the world after US-backed Apartheid Israel, is falsely saying through racist mass murderer Obama that most other countries are racist. In all countries of the world citizenship is necessarily based on who is living there i.e. who was born there with this being extended to immigrants who want to join the national family. The US is a deeply racist country in which African-Americans have only been able to legally eat at restaurants, drink at public water fountains or go to a public toilets for about 40 years. Educational Apartheid imposes Segregated Education in the US today (see “Educational Apartheid”: https://sites.google.com/site/educa... ). African-Americans have vastly less wealth than White Americans. There are more black men in jail in Apartheid America than were enslaved in 1850 (see “United States: more black men in jail than enslaved in 1850”, Green Left Weekly, 22 May 2011: http://www.greenleft.org.au/node/47651 ) . Since the collapse of US-, UK-, Apartheid Australia- and Apartheid Israel-backed South African Apartheid, Israel is the only explicitly race-based Apartheid State in the world, a Nazi-style Apartheid abomination in which any Jew can be a citizen (except for Jews the race-based state doesn’t like) whereas 6 million Palestinian refugees are forbidden to live in their Homeland, 1.6 million Israeli Palestinians live as second class citizens under Nazi-style Apartheid laws, 1.6 million Occupied Palestinians are highly abusively imprisoned in the Gaza Concentration Camp and 2.8 million West Bank Palestinians are deprived of most human rights living under the guns of racist occupiers.
13. Obama: “Yes, our diversity can lead to tension. And throughout our history there have been heated debates about immigration and assimilation in both of our countries. But even as these debates can be difficult, we fundamentally recognize that our patchwork heritage is an enormous strength — that in a world which will only grow smaller and more interconnected, the example of our two nations says it is possible for people to be united by their ideals, instead of divided by their differences; that it’s possible for hearts to change and old hatreds to pass; that it’s possible for the sons and daughters of former colonies to sit here as members of this great Parliament, and for the grandson of a Kenyan who served as a cook in the British Army to stand before you as President of the United States.”
Reality: “Old hatreds passing” is fine but the Obama, Bush, Blair, Brown, Cameron, Howard, Rudd, Gillard, Sarkozy, Harper and Merkel rubbing out of the horrendous history of genocidal Anglo-American atrocities in the Muslim World is utterly repugnant holocaust ignoring, genocide ignoring, holocaust denial and genocide denial. Thus on his brief trip to Ireland several days before his Speech to the Houses of Parliament in London, Obama talked up his maternal Irish great great great grandfather Falmouth Kearney who left Ireland in 1850 (see: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor... ) but not a word about the 1845-1850 Irish Famine (1 million starved to death by the British, 1.5 million forced to emigrate). Barack Obama’s paternal grandfather Hussein Onyango Obama (c. 1895–1979) worked as a mission cook and as a herbalist, joined the King’s African Rifles during World War I (evidently serving as an army cook according to Obama) . According to Wikipedia: “In 1949, Onyango spent at least 6 months in Kamiti Prison. He was probably tried in a magistrates’ court on charges of political sedition or membership of a banned organisation, but the records do not survive, because all such documentation was routinely destroyed in British colonies after six years. He was violently tortured to extract information about the growing insurgency. In his memoir, President Obama described his grandfather’s shocking physical state: "When he returned to Alego he was very thin and dirty. He had difficulty walking, and his head was full of lice." For some time, he was too traumatized to speak about his experiences. His wife told his grandson: "From that day on, I saw that he was now an old man”. Onyango was permanently scarred, remaining in pain and requiring assistance moving until his death. Although previously working very closely with British colonists, his torture left Onyango bitterly anti-British” (see “Family oif Barack Obama”, Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family... and Barack Obama, “Dreams From My Father”).” However not a word from Obama in his speech about the Kenya War of Independence led by Jomo Kenyatta (known to the genocidal British as the Mau Mau Emergency) in which 0.1 million Kenyans were killed or otherwise died in British custody, 1 million were held in “enclosed villages” and 0.3 million were abusively imprisoned in concentration camps (1952-1960 avoidable deaths 1.1 million). Holocaust denier Barack Obama ignored the Kenyan Holocaust in his London Speech and skirted it in his book “Dreams From My Father” in which he relates how his father’s career as an economist fell through through differences with Jomo Kenyatta and how his grandfather returned from British custody “very thin and dirty”. Obama also ignored how Kenya-Uganda was the site of a major Jewish settlement scheme on stolen African highland lands. In 1903 the British offered the Guas Ngisdhu plateau of Kenya to the Jews (indeed thousands of Jews settled in Kenya) , but this was rejected in 1905 by the Zionists who demanded Palestine, then under Turkish rule (Martin Gilbert, “Jewish History Atlas, p95).
14. Obama: “That is what forged our bond in the fire of war — a bond made manifest by the friendship between two of our greatest leaders. Churchill and Roosevelt had their differences. They were keen observers of each other’s blind spots and shortcomings, if not always their own, and they were hard-headed about their ability to remake the world. But what joined the fates of these two men at that particular moment in history was not simply a shared interest in victory on the battlefield. It was a shared belief in the ultimate triumph of human freedom and human dignity — a conviction that we have a say in how this story ends.”
Reality: Churchill helped engineer US entry into WW2, the key event being the UK and US intelligence pre-knowledge of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor (for details see my book “Jane Austen and the Black Hole of British History”: http://janeaustenand.blogspot.com/ ). Postwar the US progressively assumed a “right” to hegemony (violent or otherwise) over the formerly largely British- and French-dominated Muslim world from Morocco to Pakistan. Indeed under Obama US forces invaded Pakistan (most recently to murder Osama bin Laden), the British forces having left Brtish India in 1947. Churchill did not believe in the “ultimate triumph of human freedom and human dignity”. This evil warmonger helped devastate Europe in WW1, helped to devastate Europe and much of Asia in WW2 and was a rabid racist and imperialist who hated Indians and was responsible for deliberately starving 6-7 million Indians to death in 1942-1945 (for details see my book “Jane Austen and the Black Hole of British History. Colonial rapacity, holocaust denial and the crisis in biological sustainability”: http://janeaustenand.blogspot.com/ ; “Churchill’s Secret War. The British Empire ands the ravaging of India during World War II” by Madhusree Mukerjee; and the transcript of a 2008 BBC broadcast entitled “Bengal Famine” involving myself, Economics Nobel Laureate Professor Amartya Sen and other scholars: http://www.open2.net/thingsweforgot... ).
15. Obama: “With courage and purpose, with humility and with hope, with faith in the promise of tomorrow, let us march straightforward together, enduring allies in the cause of a world that is more peaceful, more prosperous, and more just.”
Reality: The UK and US have variously actively and passively murdered about 11 million people so far this century, the breakdown being about 3 million (Iraq), 5 million (Afghanistan), 2 million (Somalia) and over 1 million opiate drug-related deaths from US Alliance restoration of the Taliban-destroyed Afghan opium industry. Worsening Climate Genocide (see: https://sites.google.com/site/clima... ) and Anglo-American and EU Biofuel Genocide (see "Biofuel Genocide": https://sites.google.com/site/biofu... ) are set to kill millions more this decade. Already about 18 million people die avoidably on US-dominated Spaceship Earth from First World-imposed deprivation in the Developing World (minus China).
Obama’s London Speech to the Houses of Parliament was an outrageous travesty of the truth, a monstrous Orwellian exercise in lying by commission and lying by omission. Obama, like Churchill and Bush before him, is a pathological liar as well as a mass murderer. If one were charitable to such monsters one might suggest that at the heart of the genocide ignoring by mass murderers like Churchill, Bush and Obama may be narcissistic self-deception. Thus Winston Churchill confessed “I therefore adopted quite early in life a system of believing whatever I wanted to believe” (p16, “Churchill’s Secret War” by Madhusree Mukerjee).
Obama is currently the World’s number 1 warmonger, war-maker, war criminal, drug lord, drug pusher, mass murderer, climate criminal and mass paedocide. The answer to the anti-war chant “Hey , hey USA, how many kids did you kill today?” is about 1,000 for USA under Obama (see “Hey , hey USA, how many kids did you kill today? Answer: 1,000”: http://bellaciao.org/en/spip.php?ar... ). Worsening climate genocide currently led by climate criminal Obama is set to kill 10 billion non-European people this century. Decent people must tell everyone they can about the Awful Truth behind Obama’s egregious lies that are being spread throughout the democratic fascist, Zionist-beholden Western Murdochracies and Lobbyocracies by the pro-Zionist Mainstream media.
Back to School for Fascist Dupont-Aignan
Thursday 15 - 11:32by Nouveau Comité de Vigilance des Intellectuels Antifascistes
The Presidency: Character Matters
Friday 9 - 15:06by William John Cox
WHY HILLARY IS THE PERFECT PERSON TO SECURE OBAMA’S LEGACY
Tuesday 30 - 18:08by JOHN CHUCKMAN
Remake of Ben Hur in 2020 planned by new motion picture studio
Friday 26 - 15:50by Wallace
THE CASE FOR DONALD TRUMP
Monday 22 - 19:32by JOHN CHUCKMAN
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES IS DEAD
Thursday 11 - 06:42by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
DONALD TRUMP AND THE GENIUS OF IDIOCY
Friday 5 - 00:47by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
FOOLING MOST OF THE PEOPLE MOST OF THE TIME IS WHAT AMERICAN POLITICS ARE ABOUT,
Friday 29 - 18:13by JOHN CHUCKMAN
A message of your fellow striking workers from France
Tuesday 12 - 20:49by Info’Com-CGT
The Right to Vote, Effectively
Friday 8 - 22:20by William John Cox
Fourth of July Lies
Sunday 3 - 19:41by June C. Terpstra
Who Should Make Political Policy, the People or the Politicians?
Friday 24 - 15:14by William John Cox
Hollow Women of the Hegemon Part II: Atrocity Enabling Harpies
Tuesday 21 - 18:49by Dr. June Terpstra
The American Republic Manifestum book is being made into a Movie
Saturday 11 - 15:54by William Morgan
Write-in Voting and Political Protest
Wednesday 1 - 15:05by William John Cox
Yves Bouvier art battle plays out in online and social media arena
Tuesday 31 - 21:12by Dean Bagley
Damaged Candidate Clinton Can’t Call Out Trump
Friday 27 - 13:53by Daniel Patrick Welch
PLEDGE OF THE NEW REPUBLICAN PARTY
Tuesday 24 - 21:53by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
LET TEXAS SECEDE
Thursday 19 - 00:53by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
LAS TRES ERRES A LA ENÉSIMA POTENCIA.-
Monday 16 - 15:35by FREDDY SUBDIAGA
Monday 16 - 15:26by FREDDY SUBDIAGA
Oligarchs Won’t Let You Vote Their Wars Away
Wednesday 11 - 20:24by Daniel Patrick Welch
AN AMERICAN ORIGINAL: JOHN KERRY - FROM HIS REMARKABLE RECENT COMMENCEMENT ADDR
Monday 9 - 20:40by JOHN CHUCKMAN
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton support the American Republic Manifestum
Monday 9 - 16:37by William Morgan
Transformation: A Student-Led Mass Political Movement
Monday 25 - 19:28by William John Cox
Algerian Feminists react to ’Hijab Day’ in Paris 2016
Monday 25 - 01:13
THE ILLUSION OF RIGHTS
Friday 22 - 18:45by JOHN CHUCKMAN
US is real superpredator pretending to be victim
Monday 18 - 22:23by Daniel Patrick Welch
Gaiacomm International has accidently created a fusion reaction/ignition.
Sunday 17 - 17:01by William Morgan
Clinton’s Campaign Continues to Highlight Horrible Hillary
Saturday 9 - 00:57by Daniel Patrick Welch
Armoiries racistes à Harvard : Plaidoyer pour la réflexion socio-historique
Thursday 7 - 18:56by Samuel Beaudoin Guzzo
THANK YOU MISSISSIPPI FOR YOUR HATE
Wednesday 6 - 02:02by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
The PKK in Iraq: “We are ready to fight ISIS everywhere in the world”
Monday 4 - 14:33by InfoAut
Clinton Crashes and Burns, Sanders Will Win (But hold off on the applause)
Friday 1 - 22:33by Daniel Patrick Welch
Confirming Supreme Court Justices and Electing Presidents
Friday 1 - 20:59by William John Cox
PCBS: "As Palestinians Mark Land Day, Israeli Illegally Controls More Than 85% O
Wednesday 30 - 14:06by Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics - PCBS
RUNAWAY TRAIN America’s election and its inability to alter the nation’s deadly
Friday 25 - 16:49by JOHN CHUCKMAN
Vicky Nuland, Neocon Hypocrite: Syria Pullout won’t ’let Russia off the hook’
Friday 18 - 15:59by Daniel Patrick Welch
Time to End the Clintons’ Unearned Pass on Race
Wednesday 16 - 23:22by Daniel Patrick Welch
TRUMP’S ANTI IMMIGRANT RACISM NOT CONFINED TO US
Wednesday 16 - 16:37by Daniel Patrick Welch