Iran morally vastly better than US Alliance: stop Zionist & US war on Iran
by: Dr Gideon Polya
Thursday February 9, 2012 - 01:34
Zionist-beholden US, Apartheid Israel, NATO US Alliance countries and US lackey Australia are becoming increasingly shrill in their threats of war against remote and peaceful Iran as well as against Iran–linked Syria which is a haven for religious tolerance and for Muslim and Christian refugees. In view of the flood of anti-Iranian and pro-war propaganda from the West it is timely to take a reality check and consider some facts on Iran as compared to the US, Apartheid Israel, NATO and Australia that are by and large not reported by Western Mainstream media.
1. Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty (the NPT).
The US is a signatory to the NPT but has grossly violated the NPT in permitting nuclear supplies to reach Apartheid Israel. Apartheid Israel is not a signatory to the NPT but through nuclear terrorism grossly violates the intent of the widely-supported NPT. Canada and European NATO countries are signatories to the NPT but flout its intent by being accessories to US nuclear terrorism by hosting US nuclear-armed warships and US missile-related systems. In particular France is an NPT signatory, is party to US and UK nuclear terrorism and is itself a nuclear terrorist country. Pro-US and pro-Zionist Australia is signatory to the NPT but supplies uranium to NPT-violating nuclear terrorist states and is intimately linked to US nuclear terrorism. .
2. Iran does not want or have nuclear weapons.
The US has up to 8,500 nuclear weapons, Apartheid Israel 200, the UK 225 and France 300. Australia is a major uranium supplier to Western nuclear terrorist states and intimately involved in land-, sea- and air-based US nuclear terrorism, notably through hosting US nuclear terrorism-related communications bases and giving port facilities to nuclear-armed US warships (see “List of states with nuclear weapons”: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o... ).
3. Iran wants a nuclear weapons-free Middle East and has repeatedly voted for this proposition.
The US and Apartheid Israel oppose a nuclear weapons-free Middle East both diplomatically and in obscene nuclear terrorist reality. Politically correct rhetoric aside, the NATO countries and pro-Zionist US lackey Australia slavishly supports the US and Apartheid Israel position.
4. Iran is not developing a nuclear weapons capability according to US intelligence officials and has conducted no nuclear tests.
The US has conducted 1,054 nuclear weapons tests, France 210 tests; and the UK 45. Apartheid Israel is believed to have achieved nuclear weapons capability in about 1967 with the help of US Alliance countries and to have conducted nuclear weapons testing in conjunction with Apartheid South Africa in the so-called Vela incident of 1979 (see “The Vela Incident”: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_I... ).
5. Iran has not invaded or occupied any country for centuries but conversely has been subject to repeated Western invasion (Portuguese invasion in the Gulf region in the 18th century; Russian invasion and partial dismemberment in the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries, Anglo-Russian occupation in WW2), the devastating US-backed Iraqi attack in the Iraq-Iran war (1.5 million Iranians killed, 1980-1988 excess mortality from deprivation 2.1 million) and relentless Western subversion (notably the 1953 sanctions-assisted coup that installed the US-backed Shah).
The US has invaded over 30 countries since 1945 and subverted every country in the world. (see William Blum’s “Rogue State” and Gideon Polya’s “Body Count. Global avoidable mortality since 1950”: http://globalbodycount.blogspot.com.au/ ). 1950-2005 avoidable deaths from deprivation n countries occupied by the US in the post-1945 era total 82 million and the corresponding figures for countries occupied by other US Alliance countries are 2 million (Australia), 36 million (Belgium), 1.8 million (Ethiopia), 142 million (France), 24 million (Apartheid Israel), 72 million (Netherlands), 23 million (Portugal), 0.7 million (Apartheid South Africa), 9 million (Spain), and 727 million (countries occupied by the UK) (see “Correlates and causes of post-1950 avoidable global mass mortality” , Chapter 3 in “Body Count. Global avoidable mortality since 1950”: http://globalbodycount.blogspot.com... ). Apartheid Israel has invaded 10 other countries. Pro-Israel, pro-Zionist and pro-US Australia has helped the US invade 7 Asian countries since 1950 and before that was a lackey of British imperialism (see “Australia’s Secret Genocide History”: http://sites.google.com/site/muslim... ).
6. Iran is a world leader in the fight against opiate drugs from US-occupied Afghanistan, 4,000 of its solders and police dying in the process, and has been singled out for praise in this regard by the UN Office on Drugs and Crime.
1 million people have died globally due to the Neocon American- and Zionist Imperialist (NAZI)-backed invasion of Afghanistan and the US Alliance (including NATO and Australia) restoration of the Taliban-destroyed Afghan opium industry from 6% of world share in 2001 to over 90% today, this carnage including 200,000 Americans, 18,000 British and 3,600 Australians. Apartheid Israel heads the global Ecstasy trade. The neofascist, corporatist, Zionist or pro-Zionist neocons running the US have killed 200,000 of their fellow Americans through the Afghan War, 200,000 American lives that would have been saved if Iranian and other anti-drug efforts had been allowed to be successful (for details see “Afghan Holocaust, Afghan Genocide”: http://sites.google.com/site/afghan... ).
7. Iran is a democracy but with theocratic hegemony that over-rules democratic secular interests.
The US, UK, Canada, EU countries and Australia are “democratic fascist”, neo-fascist, corporatist Murdochracies (in which Big Money buys public perception of realities and hence votes) and neofascist, corporatist Lobbyocracies (in which Big Money buys politicians, parties, policies and votes). Race-based, genocide-based Apartheid Israel is a kleptocracy and a race-based ethnocracy that practices democracy by genocide - 85% of Palestinians are forbidden from ever voting for the government ruling all of former Mandated Palestine; 50% of Palestinians are forbidden to even live in their own country; of 12 million Palestinians only adults of 1.5 million Palestinian Israelis are permitted to vote for the government ruling all of Palestine plus an ethnically-cleansed slab of Syria, albeit as Third Class citizens under Nazi-style race laws; Hamas which won 76 out of 132 seats in the 2006 Occupied Palestine elections held under racist Zionist (RZ) Occupier guns was conveniently declared to be a terrorist organization by Apartheid Israel and the pro-Zionist US Alliance and its MPs variously killed, imprisoned or forced to flee to the Gaza Concentration Camp where an Apartheid Israel attempt to capture them in 2008-2009 resulted in 1,400 Palestinians killed and 5,000 wounded; 1.6 million Occupied Palestinians (half of them children) are indefinitely and highly abusively imprisoned in what the Catholic Church has described as Israel’s Gaza Concentration Camp; and 4.3 million Occupied Palestinians abusively imprisoned in ever-dwindling West Bank mini-Bantustans in conditions that heroes in the fight against Apartheid Israel-backed Apartheid in South Africa have described as “worse than Apartheid” (see “Palestinian Genocide”: http://sites.google.com/site/palest... and “Boycott Apartheid Israel”: http://sites.google.com/site/boycot... ).
8. Iran is a major fossil fuel exporter but in terms of domestic carbon burning has a negative Net Carbon Debt i.e. it is a Carbon Creditor country with a positive Carbon Credit that permits it to pollute the one common atmosphere of the World with an estimated 5,429 millions of tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2) until global zero emissions in about 2050 (at $100 per tonne of CO2, this corresponds to a Carbon Credit or Climate Credit of $0.5 trillion). Iran is among the leading Carbon Creditor (Climate Creditor) countries as shown here (millions of tonnes of CO2 credit in brackets): Iraq (2,295), Afghanistan (2,313), Morocco (2,317), Uganda (2,355), Algeria (2,595), Kenya (2,760), Argentina (2,868), Tanzania (3008), Colombia (3,310), Myanmar (3,456), South Korea 3,473), South Africa (3,616), Congo, Democratic Republic (formerly Zaire) (4,844), Thailand (4,970), Turkey (5,270), Iran (5,429), Egypt (5,811), Ethiopia (5,865), Vietnam (6,137), Philippines (6,721), Mexico (8,028), Bangladesh (10,173), Nigeria (11,617), Pakistan (12,737), Brazil (13,753), Indonesia (16,989), China (85,558), and India (94,971) (see “Analysis by country of carbon burning-based Carbon Debt and Climate Credit” Green Blog, 25 January 2012: http://www.green-blog.org/2012/01/2... ). Ignoring the substantial carbon emissions associated with the overall nuclear cycle in the context of a carbon economy (see Dr Mark Diesendorf, “Opinion: Greenhouse myth, fallacies and spin”. UNSW: http://www.science.unsw.edu.au/opin... ) Iran’s nuclear energy program is set to decrease its carbon footprint.
The US Alliance countries together with Japan and all other European countries - with the possible exception of Apartheid Israel and New Zealand - all have a huge Carbon Debt (Climate Debt) as summarized here (Carbon Debt or Climate Debt in in millions of tonnes of CO2 in brackets) : United States (72,244), Germany (16,765), United Kingdom (16,277), Russia (14,392), France (3,763), Australia (3,631), Japan (3,069), Italy (3,515), Spain (2,671), Ukraine (2,643), Canada (2,617), Poland (2,204), Romania (1,241), Netherlands (967), Belgium (627), Greece (624), Czech Republic (611), Portugal (611), Hungary (578), Belarus (548), Sweden (548), Austria (487), Switzerland (455), Bulgaria (426), Serbia (412), Denmark (323), Slovakia (315), Finland (313), Norway (289), Ireland (265), Croatia (248), Macedonia (241), Bosnia & Herzegovina (222), Moldova (206), Lithuania (186), Albania (164), Latvia (128), Macedonia (119), Slovenia (119), Estonia (78), Cyprus (46), Montenegro (36), Luxembourg (30), Malta (24), and Iceland (18). Apartheid Israel and New Zealand are arguably Carbon Creditors according to these calculations if included among the non-European countries but if included with the European countries (their post-1750 era Historical Carbon Debt being that of the countries spawning the European colonizers of Palestine and New Zealand), then Apartheid Israel and New Zealand have Carbon Debts of 452 million tonnes and 257 million tonnes, respectively. The remorseless expansion of fossil fuel burning by US Alliance countries and Apartheid Israel threaten the world with a climate genocide that is set to kill 10 billion non-Europeans this century and already contributes to the avoidable deaths of 18 million Third World people each year (see “Climate Genocide”: http://sites.google.com/site/climat... ).
9. Iran has the death penalty as have many other countries, and a matter of particular concern to humanists is the application of the death penalty for offences such as adultery which are not even offences in Western countries. This is an area where civilized relations and civilized dialogue between Iranians and other peoples would people the movement toward modernity in Iran (for discussion see “Inside Muslim Minds” by Professor Riaz Hassan: http://bellaciao.org/en/spip.php?ar... ) . The continual US-Israeli threat of conventional or nuclear annihilation of Iran does not assist such sensible, humanitarian dialogue. Fortunately the number of such judicial murders is very low. Thus Wikipedia reports that “Around 180 people were executed in Iran in 2010. The overwhelming majority were drug traffickers, and virtually all executions are carried out for murder, aggravated rape, large scale drug trafficking, treason, and armed robbery (cases usually resulting in rape/death/attempted murder)” (see “Capital punishment in Iran”: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capita... ).
The US also has the death penalty with about 20 such executions scheduled for 2012. However each year 30,000 Americans die from guns, 20,000 American under-5 infants die avoidably from lack of medical care, 20,000 Americans die from lack of medical insurance, 20,000 Americans die from opiate drug-related causes linked to US Alliance restoration of the Taliban-destroyed Afghan opium industry, 43,000 Americans are killed by motor vehicles, 75,000 Americans die alcohol-related deaths, 443,000 Americans die from smoking-related causes (roughly 1 in 5 of all deaths and 49,000 or about 10% from passive smoking), 30,000 Americans commit suicide (20% being US veterans) and 300,000 Americans die from obesity-related causes i.e. 981,000 or roughly 1 million Americans die from preventable causes each year in the richest country on earth. This carnage mirrors that in other US Alliance countries except that these other European countries typically have better public health access and limit access to guns. The neofascist, corporatist, neocon, pro-Zionist and Zionist American Establishment is effectively killing 1 million Americans each year, carnage that dwarfs the 3,000 killed on 9-11 , an atrocity that almost certainly involved the US Government with likely Israeli complicity (see “Experts: US did 9-11”: https://sites.google.com/site/exper... ). Apartheid Israel passively murders about 3,000 under-5 year old Occupied Palestinian infants each year and all annual Occupied Palestinians avoidable deaths total 6,000 with about 600 being killed violently by Israelis. In Australia White Australian avoidable mortality is very low but each year 9,000 Indigenous Australians die avoidably from deprivation out of an Indigenous population of 0.5 million, an annual avoidable death rate of 1.8% that is roughly twice that in sub-Saharan African (0.97%).
10. Iran has a vastly better human rights record than that of the countries of the US Alliance. Fundamental human rights include the right to life, the right to live in your own country and the right to religious freedom. Iran’s human rights record is flawed by political persecution but unlike the US Alliance countries Iran has not invaded, occupied an devastated any other countries or driven populations from their countries (see below). Avoidable mortality is a fundamental parameter for assessing the success or otherwise of social policies and for a country is defined as the difference between actual death sin a country and deaths expected for a peaceful, decently-run country with the same demographics (see “Global excess mortality and under-5 infant mortality”, Chapter 2 of “Body Count. Global avoidable mortality since 1950” by Gideon Polya: http://globalbodycount.blogspot.com... ). Avoidable mortality parallels under-5 infant mortality and for impoverished Developing countries annual avoidable deaths from deprivation are roughly 1.4 times the under-5 infant deaths. In Iran there are about 84,000 avoidable deaths from deprivation each year (avoidable death rate 0.13%) and 54,000 under-5 infant deaths each year (2003 data) in a population of 69 million (2003). Given the war, sanctions and threats of annihilation against Iran, its performance in the area of avoidable mortality and infant mortality is considerable. Under-5 infant deaths in US-occupied Afghanistan now total 237,000 annually in a population of 28.2 million (see UNICEF: http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry... ). Iran hosts hundreds of thousands of refugees from US-imposed violence and destruction. .
The domestic, metropolitan US avoidable death rate and infant mortality rate are very low but these parameters are very high in US Alliance-occupied countries. Thus Indigenous violent deaths plus non-violent avoidable deaths from war-imposed deprivation now total 12 million for the neocon- and Zionist-backed, post-1990 US War on Muslims, the breakdown being 03 million (Occupied Palestine, 1967-2012), 4.6 million (Iraq, 1990-2011), 2.2 million (Somalia, 1992-2012) and 5.6 million (Afghanistan, 2001-2012), noting that under-5 under-5 infant deaths in these war zones in these periods now total 0.2 million, 2.0 million, 1.3 million and 2.9 million, respectively, 90% avoidable and due to US Alliance war crimes in gross violation of the Geneva Convention in relation to civilians (Google "Muslim Holocaust, Muslim Genocide": http://sites.google.com/site/muslim... and see my book "Body Count. Global avoidable mortality since 1950"). The war criminal, racist and genocidal US Alliance has generated refugees totalling 7 million (Palestine), 5-6 million ) (Iraq), 2.0 million (Somalia), 3-4 million (Afghanistan) , 1.3 million (Libya) and 2.5 million (NW Pakistan.
Decent people around the world must oppose the remorseless Neocon American and Zionist Imperialist ((NAZI) push for war on peaceful, remote Iran. What can people do? Decent people everywhere – and especially decent folk in US Alliance countries - must (a) inform everyone they can about the above disparities and (b) impose sanctions and boycotts against all avoidable goods and services from Apartheid Israel and US Alliance countries involved in the worsening Muslim Holocaust and Muslim Genocide. Peace is the only way but silence kills and silence is complicity – please tell everyone you can.
A Clear Message to ISIS Leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
Monday 22 - 14:43by William Morgan
My Synopsis of Recent US Economic History: When the Cat’s Away the Mice will ..
Sunday 21 - 20:32by Richard John Stapleton
Australian state terrorism - 1 million preventable Australian deaths since 9-11
Sunday 21 - 09:22by Dr Gideon Polya
Donors will fail Gaza again
Friday 19 - 16:20by Nicola Nasser
With SIDS in limelight, Christophe Mazurier pleads for more awareness
Friday 19 - 12:39
US state terrorism, the Big Lie & 20 million preventable US deaths since 9-11
Thursday 18 - 09:52by Dr Gideon Polya
FOREIGN AFFAIRS AS OPERA BUFFA: THE GLOBAL FIGHT AGAINST ISIS
Wednesday 17 - 21:18by JOHN CHUCKMAN
Risk of UK resident dying preventably 38,000 times greater than terrorism death
Tuesday 16 - 08:50by Dr Gideon Polya
Palestinian reconciliation at crossroads
Monday 15 - 10:15by Nicola Nasser
NATION OF COWARDS
Sunday 14 - 18:52by JOHN CHUCKMAN
American Republic Army looking for recruits to defend against ISIS rebels
Sunday 14 - 15:26by William Morgan
Obama’s Iraq War & Obama’s Syrian War will both involve 12 kinds of war crimes
Friday 12 - 09:21by Dr Gideon Polya
9 key reasons why Scots should vote Yes for an Independent Scotland
Friday 5 - 04:00by Dr Gideon Polya
PENETRATING THE DARKNESS COVERING TWO MALAYSIAN AIRLINE DISASTERS
Thursday 4 - 20:07by JOHN CHUCKMAN
Kick Russia Out Of SWIFT, UK Demands
Wednesday 3 - 14:59by Tyler Durden
THINGS MY MOTHER NEVER TOLD ME
Wednesday 3 - 12:47by JOHN CHUCKMAN
letter of september to Obama
Monday 1 - 11:10by kakine
The Guardian Australia censors the Iraqi Genocide renewed by the US & Australia
Sunday 31 - 04:42by Dr Gideon Polya
Iran’s lost billions: Tejarat Aria Gostar Iranian Navid Co may have questions to
Thursday 28 - 15:13by kanopia
Christophe Mazurier lobbies for U.S. model for financing arts
Thursday 28 - 14:14by hyuem
A Nation of Monday Morning Quarterbacks
Monday 11 - 21:26by Richard John Stapleton
Nuclear Weapons Ban & BDS to save world from Nuclear, Poverty & Climate threats
Monday 11 - 09:20by Dr Gideon Polya
Top Australian columnist loses job for criticizing latest Israeli Gaza Massacre
Friday 8 - 07:52by Dr Gideon Polya
WW1, ongoing Palestinian Genocide, latest Israeli Gaza Massacre & Western lies
Tuesday 5 - 15:20by Dr Gideon Polya
Weapons System offered to Hamas and the People of Gaza
Monday 4 - 15:57by William Morgan
Israel’s Attempted Genocide Must Fail: Lessons from Genocide in ’Canada’
Monday 4 - 05:20by Denis Rancourt
BEYOND THE EURO: THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE
Saturday 2 - 15:34by Co-ordinating of the Left against the euro, Italy
letter of august to president Obama
Friday 1 - 09:36by kakine
55 anti-racist Australian MPs condemn Israel’s Gaza Massacre and war crimes
Thursday 31 - 08:31by Dr Gideon Polya
Hell, No—We won’t go! We won’t fight for Texaco!! - Rebellion in *west* Ukraine
Wednesday 30 - 21:47by Daniel Patrick Welch
Tejarat Aria Gostar Iranian Navid Co.: Why the end of sanctions against Iran may
Wednesday 30 - 17:59
"I got my eyes on your fatty"
Tuesday 29 - 04:28by BenAMarine
"If I forget about them, may God forget about me"
Monday 28 - 19:12by Daniel Patrick Welch
Refutation of false Zionist one-liners behind the latest Israeli Gaza Massacre
Saturday 26 - 00:21by Dr Gideon Polya
IS RELIGION HUMANITY’S DEADLIEST INVENTION?
Friday 25 - 12:46by David R. Hoffman, Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
Israeli Gaza Massacre: Nobel Laureates & others call for arms embargo on Israel
Monday 21 - 02:44by Dr Gideon Polya
Escalation of Shelling in Eastern Ukraine by Kviv After Tragic Crash...
Sunday 20 - 20:11by Roger Annis
Malaysian Airlines MH17 atrocity & ongoing Apartheid Israeli Gaza Massacre
Saturday 19 - 03:56by Dr Gideon Polya
On How Reality Happens
Tuesday 15 - 15:50by Richard John Stapleton
The world must stop Apartheid Israel’s latest massacre of Palestinians in Gaza
Saturday 12 - 09:20by Dr Gideon Polya